Tidal Fish Forum banner

How to Renew Your Tidal Fish Subscription via Credit Card or Mail in a Check

6K views 7 replies 4 participants last post by  tacklemake 
#1 · (Edited)
To renew using your credit card:

1) Log in under your current screen name and password.
2) Then go to the "Account Info" link at the top of the page. It is directly under the header at the top of the page between "Articles" and "Sponsors"
3) Once on your Account Information Page look on the left hand column and you will see a link called "Paid Subscriptions" under the "Miscellaneous" heading.
4) Click "Paid Subscriptions"
5) On the Paid Subscriptions page choose which subscription option you would like. There is a pull down menu across from each Subscription Description. You need to select the amount and then hit the "Order" button.
6) From there follow the directions and you will be set
* Please note: The official corporate name of TidalFish.com is Lateral Line, Inc. and Lateral Line, Inc is what will appear on your charge on your credit card.

To renew via snail mail
1) Include a check with the amount of the subscription you would like.
2) Make the check out to: Tidal Fish
3) On the check include your screen name and email address associated with that screen name on the check. (Please make sure to write clearly so we can get your account turned on)
4) Mail to us at:
Tidal Fish Subscriptions
PO Box 2308
Easton, MD 21601

Thanks for your continued support, we greatly appreciate it!

See less See more
#3 ·
Renewing Subscription with Credit Card with out Using Pay Pal

Hi Roger,

Sorry about the problem. You can only user your credit card if you are not a Pay Pal user if you are a first time Subscriber. I need to look into that glitch, but it appears to be a Pay Pal issue.

A few options to Renew without being a Pay Pal Member:

1. Shoot me your credit card info over two emails, or via PM on Tidal Fish, and I will get you set up. Let me know what level of subscription you want.

2. Let me know your phone number and few good time slots to call you and I will call and take your information over the phone.

3. Renew via snail mail
To do that:
a) Include a check with the amount of the subscription you would like.
b) Make the check out to Tidal Fish
c) On the check include your screen name and email address associated with that screen name on the check. (Please make sure to write clearly so we can get your account turned on)
d) Mail to us at:

Tidal Fish Subscriptions
8673 Commerce Dr.
Suite 4
Easton, MD 21601

Thanks for your continued support, we greatly appreciate it!
Brandon

#7 ·
Hi
Sorry about the problem. If you are being double charged I bet you have two auto-renews in your Pal Pal account. We can get this fixed by you logging into your Pay Pal account, then go to subscriptions and un-check one of them. This will solve the problem. When you uncheck one of them it will email you saying your subscription was canceled, it will just mean that one second subscription is canceled, you will still be set with the other.

I would do this for you, but for security reasons Pay Pal gives us no access to your account and all your payment information is stored on the Pay Pal site.

We credited you for the second charge, you should get notification from Pay Pal.

Sorry about the problem, thanks for your continued support, we greatly appreciate it!
Brandon

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.