Tidal Fish Forum banner

Pictures

1K views 3 replies 2 participants last post by  gscaton1 
#1 ·
Where do I find out how to upload pictures in the thread. thanks

#2 ·
If you are not a TidalFish paid subscriber you must upload your images to a webserver. There are many out there designed for pictures, snapfish and photobucket are very popular. You can also use any regular webserver but they don't make it as dummy proof for posting images to bulletin boards. You will need an account where ever you decide to use for storage. If you use one of the image hosting sites, when you view your image there it will have the different codes below the image that you would use to post them onto bulletin boards. The code should begin and end with IMG tags in brackets. You simply copy and paste this into your post. If you use a normal webhost such as the one your ISP might provide, then you will need to view the picture and then right click on it with your mouse and choose properties. In the properties window there will be a line for address, you hilight that line and then right click on it and go to paste. This will be the code you will use fpr the picture. Above the smileys on the right side of the post editor there is a button that when you mouse over says "Insert Image" You click on that and then right click in the text line and choose paste. Make sure your images are sized appropriatly I don't like to post an image much wider then 600 pixels. You can use a program such as PixResizer (a free program do a google search for it) to scale your images down. If you need any help just ask and I will try to point you further in the right direction.

--John

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.