Youth Day Tournament was a success
    Dedicated TF Poster - Not a Tidal Fish Subscriber

Default Youth Day Tournament was a success

Our youth day tournament was a huge success. The total number of participants and tournament results will be posted in the next couple of weeks. The pictures from the event will be posted on the special events link on our homepage shortly after we get the results posted. I want to thank everyone again, especially the youth. You all make it worth the effort and are indeed the future of our sport.
    If any of you have pictures from the event, don’t forget you can post them here for everyone’s enjoyment. If you have pictures you want us to put on the special events link and you are able to email them to us, we will be happy to add them with any foot notes you provide. You can get our email address from the contacts link on our homepage. We will try to post individual pictures of the winners from each category but we may not have the name of each child under their picture. If you see your child and their name is not under their picture just email us and we’ll get it up there.
    If anyone has questions or suggestions just let me know.
    Lanny

2. Remove Advertisements
    TidalFish.com
    Advertisements

Average TF Poster - Not a Tidal Fish Subscriber

Thanks for all you did, Lanny! I know my son Jimmy really enjoyed it! And thanks to all those who set up everything, especially the young lady who kept track of all the kids, fish, and weights-she really did a yeoman's job and kept a beautiful smile the whole time no matter how confusing it got!

Thanks JBee. Yeah, the little lady that was score board keeper is my buddie Shane Massey's wife Jodi. She did a great job and she kept Shane straight too. It was really Shane and Jodi we have to thank seeing as he stepped up and took the position of Youth Day Chairman. Jodi said it all when she told my wife that "behind every man is a good woman" so we owe the both of them big time. Thanks again for the support. Tight line all!
    Lanny

5. Remove Advertisements
    TidalFish.com
    Advertisements

By the way, I noticed one of those big catfish submitted by one of the Youth had a striper half swallowed while the other half of the striper was still in the mouth cavity. The striper appeared to be about 14 inches long.

Yep Scott,
    That's the catfish in the picture where Rick Ellington is looking in his mouth and the footnote comment says it looks like this catfish had lunch before the weighin.

Quote Originally Posted by Little Boy Blue View Post
    By the way, I noticed one of those big catfish submitted by one of the Youth had a striper half swallowed while the other half of the striper was still in the mouth cavity. The striper appeared to be about 14 inches long.

8. Remove Advertisements
    TidalFish.com
    Advertisements