Saturday Fishing
    Dedicated TF Poster - Not a Tidal Fish Subscriber

Default Saturday Fishing

We did a lot of riding today. We only found one nice school of fish on our way back to the boat ramp. The rest of the schools were small and our luck was not with us. We wound up with a goose egg, nadda, zip-SKUNKED! We had fish stacked under our boat like cord wood in that last school and ltlweed with those Yo-Zuri's spanked me. OUCH! If only my Yo-Zuri's had made it. Ask me now if they make a difference. Maybe next weekend! Thanks for trying to hook us up too Shane.

2. Remove Advertisements
    TidalFish.com
    Advertisements

Average TF Poster - Not a Tidal Fish Subscriber

Default Saturday skunk

So I guess those Yozuris really are worth the money? I'm guessing there are no local retailers for those. I'm going down to Morehead Wednesday and I'll check for them at the tackle shops down there. I've got some buddies who vertical jig for grouper and they routinely pay $30 for their lures. But they also have $400 rods and $300 reels loaded with braided line with flourocarbon leaders and tie knots that take require an engineering degree to master.....
    I'm sure you'll get 'em next time!

4. Remove Advertisements
    TidalFish.com
    Advertisements