Good Information Emergency jigging seminar!!! - Page 2
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Average TF Poster - Not a Tidal Fish Subscriber

Exclamation

why didnt you just PM the guy and offer help or point out guys who could help with with his seminar.

Would have been better than calling him out in front of the whole board

2. Remove Advertisements
    TidalFish.com
    Advertisements

Super TF Poster - Not a Tidal Fish Subscriber

Loyal TF Poster - Not a Tidal Fish Subscriber

Dang that is not cool, besides he didnt say 'TUNA' jigging.

5. Remove Advertisements
    TidalFish.com
    Advertisements

I 2nd Jimmy's and rais you a and from Lou when he sees this

Hamish

Fellas,

Trust me we have not perfecrt at Cobia fishing but we have a lot of experience and have been very successful. We have been jigging out of Hatteras for two years and also have been sucessful catching many tunas, ajs, gaffers, wahoo, monster kings, groupers, american red snappers, falses, bonnito, jack curvells, blue runners, bluefish, stripers, and tilefish. And i dont believe we have enough experience to hold a jigging seminar. We learn something new everytime and have come no where close to the knowledge level to give a lesson to others.

Lou is an excellent fisherman, i respect his fishing capabilities and so does Ben. I would like to learn as much as i could from a fisherman such as he, but jigging he is learning himself.
    He needs to hold an emergency seminar on trolling for the spring tuna he massacres each year. And tangleangler your right, Ben has Lou's number they could of talked privately.

Rudy Levasseur
    Above Average Sportfishing

Dedicated TF Poster - Not a Tidal Fish Subscriber

Dude, chill out. Lou said they will discuss jigging in his original post, not that he was a professional jigger. No one on hear is "perfect" at any kind of fishing, even you at cobia fishing. This website has gone to hell with all the know it alls and people that criticize everything, especially when he was just trying to help people that have never done it.!

maybe lou should of jus taken pics of his two little tuna with the whole hatteras fleet that day and haters would keep there mouth shut

There you go again Lou, first your eeling video takes the video king by surprise now you want to step on the toes of a professional charter captain by teaching someone how to fish for free????
    Last edited by KJR; 03-08-2009 at 12:28 PM. Reason: Spelling

Lou don't you get it? Your Average to Below Average when it comes to jigging. You don't have enough trips to be Above Average

Rock Star TF Poster - Not a Tidal Fish Subscriber

Default What???

Just got back from taking the family out for a boat ride, saw all the responses to my thread and I was like... WOW!!!

Before we get into all that let me share some super valuable information with you all. While I was out I saw a couple boats anchored up at the first so I did a quick drive by and got their numbers. If anyone wants numbers to the first island send me a PM. I would put them up on the board but we certainly don’t want everyone to know about that spot. It wouldn’t take long for first island to be completely fished out. I think we’re all on the same page on this one.

As for the numerous responses to this thread I want one thing to be perfectly clear: Ben has caught more tuna jigging than I have.

With that being said; I am however, still going to do a jigging seminar at my house in the near future.

From the original post:
    Quote Originally Posted by Chumlord View Post
    My house Saturday afternoon/early evening. We will discuss rigging, jigs, knots/connections, leader construction, rods and reels, and technique.

Let me know if you are interested.
    I will come up with a date and post it up soon.

13. Remove Advertisements
    TidalFish.com
    Advertisements

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast