Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2345 ... LastLast
    Dedicated TF Poster - Not a Tidal Fish Subscriber

can't wait lou...look forward to meeting all the behind keyboard guys

2. Remove Advertisements
    TidalFish.com
    Advertisements

Rock Star TF Poster - Not a Tidal Fish Subscriber

Unhappy

Average to Below Average..... Dang that's some funny $heeeeet right there!!!

It really sucks being called below average though

I'm below average... BELOW AVERAGE...

Rock Star TF Poster - Not a Tidal Fish Subscriber

If someone was to grade my fishing I would get a "D"

BELOW AVERAGE

5. Remove Advertisements
    TidalFish.com
    Advertisements

Super TF Poster - Not a Tidal Fish Subscriber

DAM WHAT THATS IT...AND I MADE POPCORN FOR THAT....LOL....LOOK I REALLT DONT THINK BEN REALIZED HOW IT CAME OUT TILL IT WAS TO LATE...BEN IS A GOOD GUY AND LOU DOES ALOT FOR THIS BOARD....SO WITH THAT SAID LETS ALL HAVE A JIGGING SEMINAR AND GET JIGGY WITH IT...LOL

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by TAT-TUNA View Post
    DAM WHAT THATS IT...AND I MADE POPCORN FOR THAT....LOL....LOOK I REALLT DONT THINK BEN REALIZED HOW IT CAME OUT TILL IT WAS TO LATE...BEN IS A GOOD GUY AND LOU DOES ALOT FOR THIS BOARD....SO WITH THAT SAID LETS ALL HAVE A JIGGING SEMINAR AND GET JIGGY WITH IT...LOL

Maybe Ben can school us., since he is the pro at jigging Tuna????I did not hear him offering what Lou has offered.... I know I have a lot to learn in this new style of fishing..no doubt!... Lou was just trying to have a jigging seminar to begin with!! You guys are a JOKE!!

Tidal Fish Subscriber - I Support Tidal Fish guzzi's Avatar

i'm interested in the seminar Lou , i tried it once not using a jigging rod and had no success and now know that i wasn't working the jig as fast as i needed to and my heavy stiff rod didn't give off enough action..

Loyal TF Poster - Not a Tidal Fish Subscriber

HATERS HATERS HATERS.......

Guys I never said anything at all about Lou's in-capability of catching a fish. As Rudy said...we have not learned anywhere near everything that there is to catching "tuna" on jigs. I would not feel comfortable trying to teach everyone what I know about jigging and helping them become professionals.

I have given my help out to many. I have talked to Lou on the phone for 45 minutes to help him get started before his first trip out. I offered to Lou to follow me to where he could catch tuna. He opted not to follow me.....He caught jacks, I caught 15 tuna. I called the entire fleet (Big Tahuna, Marlin Mania, Bluefin, and several recreational boats as well) to my exact gps coordinates. I repeated the numbers at least 3 times. The boats who came caught tuna. Lou decided to stick with his plan and most of the dozen boats that followed him stayed with him. The other came to me and caught tuna.

Lou,
    I hope you know me better than to bash you. We have talked several times, I have offered you a ton of help, not only with this jigging. I was not calling you a "Below Average" fisherman by any means...that came from someone else. I believe that we both carry a ton of knowledge on top of our shoulders, some of which we learned from others, but then there is always the knowledge that we learned from others. Your seminars and podcasts that you put out do reach out and touch quite a few people. I just dont think that you have the appropriate know how yet on this particular topic. If you would like to get together, I would be more than happy to bring my "bucket" and my little bit of knowledge and help in any way that I can.

Damn guys, I really never meant to cause a pissing match here with this topic. I never claimed to be a pro "jigger" nor a pro cobia spotter. I am pretty good at both...but I still have a ton to learn about both topics. I say we try to get the guys from "Jerk That Jig" to attend and give us some input on how they suggest using their product, maybe show us their bottom fishing techniques and high speed. I have not bottom fished very much with the jigs and would definately be interested in learning.

Like I said...I wasnt meaning to pi$$ in anyones wheaties.

Capt_Ben
    Above Average Sportfishing

Unreal...I try and stay away from making comments to bull crap like this because that is what's happening to this site. Eventually people are going to quit posting because they don't feel like hearing a bunch of crap. Not a Hater either, I think Ben, Lou and alot of other anglers on here catch alot of fish and are good at what they do. Just get tired of reading all this bull crap, really takes away from the site!!
    I thought it was a pretty good offer from Lou to try and share what he knows about jigging and hopefully others that attended might have some more knowledge about this fishery and everybody could have a good time and share techniques and learn from it.
    Lou said, "We will discuss rigging, jigs, knots/connections, leader construction, rods and reels, and technique." That was it. Don't see anything wrong with that. I like what TAT TUNA had to say and offer, "im in will bring rods reels and jigs we use..." I believe you fish with him don't you Ben? So why not offer some help like that, or if you don't agree with what he is doing and don't want to attend then just stay off the keyboard and do something more constructive with your time man then complaining about what he is doing. You can Jig for other fish then Tuna and nothing was ever said that jigging for Tuna was all he was going to talk about.
    Ben, you asked Lou if he was he going to have anybody with any "real first hand experience" at catching tuna there, I believe TAT TUNA said he was going to help. You say his last couple of trips have only produced 2 small tuna, so what!! From the pictures and videos looks like everybody had a blast and caught a bunch of fish JIGGING and I believe that is what he was going to talk about. I know you can catch alot of other fish on Jigs other then just Tuna. About Jerk that Jig, I think Brandon and Don would love to come to an event like like this.
    Anyways, I am done on this topic just had to get this one off my chest. Going to go finish getting ready for fishing tomorrow. ChrisB
    Last edited by Chris Boyce; 03-07-2009 at 07:11 PM.

Super TF Poster - Not a Tidal Fish Subscriber

Chris,

I had typed up something similar but you hit the nail on the head.

Glenn P

Boyce, HEAR YA son!! this shit gets OLD!!!! I am not that the BEN!!!THAT IS CAPT. BEN... You and Alfred secrets are good with me.. You are are a good apple!!.. LETS GO CATCH SOME TUNA SON!!!

13. Remove Advertisements
    TidalFish.com
    Advertisements

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2345 ... LastLast