Kayak Fishing Club in Southern Md
    Loyal TF Poster - Not a Tidal Fish Subscriber

Default Kayak Fishing Club in Southern Md

I was thinking, since I hear about it all the time at work. How come we dont have a Kayak fishing club down her. I think it would be cool if we all got together mabe once a month some where down here to talk and look at stuff. I know there are some one the eastern shore and down in Va. Just think it would be nice and we could share some Yak ideas on layouts and where to fish/launch with ease. Mabe do some paddles and switch boats or equipment to try stuff out. Kinda like a demo. Just kinda threw this together but just thought it would be fun.

Joey

2. Remove Advertisements
    TidalFish.com
    Advertisements

Is there a club that meets at BluHaven in Ridge? I thought timwabell mentioned something about that.

Dedicated TF Poster - Not a Tidal Fish Subscriber

How about you guys just join the PAX Chapter of the CCA (dont know if you already are)? Those who kayak fish could meet before/after meetings. CCA has many different types of fishermen who all share tactics. I know Scott would welcome us down there. Plus you are supporting a good cause, and learning tons!

John

5. Remove Advertisements
    TidalFish.com
    Advertisements

Ya, im in the CCA and was at the meeting last night. I know there is a couple other people there who kayak fish but on the Potomac river. I also herd there was a club over in ridge? Cant seem to find any info on them.

dont know, I live up near Deale but am from Charles County and Went to school in St. mary's. Be happy to get together to fish anywhere.

snaggedline.com is a start up md club in general?

New TF Poster - Not a Tidal Fish Subscriber

Default Any interests

Quote Originally Posted by golfinjoe24 View Post
    I was thinking, since I hear about it all the time at work. How come we dont have a Kayak fishing club down her. I think it would be cool if we all got together mabe once a month some where down here to talk and look at stuff. I know there are some one the eastern shore and down in Va. Just think it would be nice and we could share some Yak ideas on layouts and where to fish/launch with ease. Mabe do some paddles and switch boats or equipment to try stuff out. Kinda like a demo. Just kinda threw this together but just thought it would be fun.

Joey
    I was reading your idea. I am new to kayak fishing and looking for buddies or ideas for the yak. I have the cheapy Tamarack 10’

I second Snaggedline. There are losts of Kayakers that live in Southern MD, and post on this Forum. Many who do not live in Southern MD, fishes there too. You might give them a shot.....