Tidal Fish Forum banner

Kayak Fishing Club in Southern Md

7K views 8 replies 6 participants last post by  fishinvet 
#1 ·
I was thinking, since I hear about it all the time at work. How come we dont have a Kayak fishing club down her. I think it would be cool if we all got together mabe once a month some where down here to talk and look at stuff. I know there are some one the eastern shore and down in Va. Just think it would be nice and we could share some Yak ideas on layouts and where to fish/launch with ease. Mabe do some paddles and switch boats or equipment to try stuff out. Kinda like a demo. Just kinda threw this together but just thought it would be fun.

Joey

#3 ·
How about you guys just join the PAX Chapter of the CCA (dont know if you already are)? Those who kayak fish could meet before/after meetings. CCA has many different types of fishermen who all share tactics. I know Scott would welcome us down there. Plus you are supporting a good cause, and learning tons!

John

#4 ·
Ya, im in the CCA and was at the meeting last night. I know there is a couple other people there who kayak fish but on the Potomac river. I also herd there was a club over in ridge? Cant seem to find any info on them.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.