BASS WOMENS PRO TRAIL
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default BASS WOMENS PRO TRAIL

Kim & I fished with the "Carolina Division" a few years and had a great time--moved to Knoxville and with building a house etc have not had as much fishing time.

Kim is thinking of fishing the BASS Womens Tourny on Neeley-Henry next April--just wondered if any of the "Carolina Gang" might be there.

Is Sherry Lyles still on this board--we would like to hear form her-sent an e-mail to our last contact address--contact us at
    [email protected][][smile][smile]

2. Remove Advertisements
    TidalFish.com
    Advertisements

Not part of the Carolina gang,but part of the GA gang, and I am thinking about fishing the Neeley Henry tourney as well. I think it will be interesting!![grin]

Stacey--e-mail us if you decide to fish either as a pro or co-angler. Kim will be a co-angler and we plan to go down and fish and will be happy to share info and see a friendly face.

[email protected][smile][smile][smile]

5. Remove Advertisements
    TidalFish.com
    Advertisements

Well as long as Stacy's "other" half doesnt show up....you will see a friendly face[grin]

Somebodys got to show her where the fish are. She can usually catch them but she needs her guide to put her on them. Unlike a certain retired director who has to have his wife find them and catch them for him.[grin][grin][grin]

Just in case you were wondering, I do read this also.......I believe I waxed your a$$ at Neeley Henry when we were there last time mister.......

[tongue]

Thanks DD for the compliment.

I'm not sure if I am going to try and take the boat and be a boater or just go as a co-angler, but my plan is to be there!

Well I can ride a ....no not that....Well I got more deer than she did last year....no thats not true either....Hmmmm Oh yeah I got it! I am a better turkey hunter than she is! There[tongue]. There is something I can do better than she can. Never mind that she has never been and has no desire too...thats not the point[grin]

Stacy go easy on the dude. You know how fragile us dudes can be[wink]

Good luck to both you and Kim. If ya'll go be sure and hook up with them. They are Super Good People.

Jim & Kim! Good to hear from you. Let us know how it turns out!

Hey Stacy and David--we do remember you all and just think it would make a nice vacation and let Kim have some fun--Good Ole DD--nice to hear from you all too--guess the "Carolina Times" were some of out best. The Guys&Doll folks were lots of fun to be around and the tournaments were conducted very well.

[smile][smile]

Jim and Kim, you guys should come back and join us again. We have a couple that comes from Tenn to fish the Al West side. We would love for you guys to join us.[excited] Stacy I was also thinking about fishing Neeley, and like you I also smoked my other half[grin][grin]. Oh well guys you cant do it all[angel]

Net

The guides get no credit at all....[sad][sad][sad]

13. Remove Advertisements
    TidalFish.com
    Advertisements

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast