Welcome Galveston Texas Anglers
    Chief Angler / Moderator

Thumbs up Welcome Galveston Texas Anglers

Welcome all Galveston Texas anglers. I am looking forward to talking about the great fishing in your reading fishing reports and shooting the bull about Texas fishing.

I would also like to welcome long standing Tidal Fish member Douglas Hamilton ( Tidal Fish Screen name: douglas hamilton) who now calls Galveston home and will lead the charge on this forum.

If there is ever anything I can do to help or anyone needs anything do not hesitate to contact me: Brandon W @ Tidal Fish .com

Thanks!

Brandon

2. Remove Advertisements
    TidalFish.com
    Advertisements

New TF Poster - Not a Tidal Fish Subscriber

Wow. Moved to Tx from Va in 2007. Still check TF board and it seems that TF has followed me to Tx.

WTG!

Dedicated TF Poster - Not a Tidal Fish Subscriber

Lived in Bayou Vista on West Galveston Bay for almost 15 years. Was mentored by the best, Redfish Ray.
    Nothing (and I'm pretty serious) beats wading for Redfish in the marsh in Dec...
    Man, there are parts of living in TX I really miss!
    Bill

[IMG][/IMG]

5. Remove Advertisements
    TidalFish.com
    Advertisements

TFer who Posts Some - Not a Tidal Fish Subscriber

Quote Originally Posted by TopDawger View Post
    Lived in Bayou Vista on West Galveston Bay for almost 15 years. Was mentored by the best, Redfish Ray.
    Nothing (and I'm pretty serious) beats wading for Redfish in the marsh in Dec...
    Man, there are parts of living in TX I really miss!
    Bill

Bill,

Where in BV? We (my great grandparents) had a house on Barracuda. We would go down every weekend and fish the flats, Jones Bay, West Bay, etc. I sooo miss Ston.

Dedicated TF Poster - Not a Tidal Fish Subscriber

well i left maryland and now in texas i miss those bluefish and hardhead fishing aleady got to learn how to catch cats and gar fishing now. since station at fort hood i anit close to the ocean no more sad face.

Average TF Poster - Not a Tidal Fish Subscriber

I saltwater kayak fish the Galveston Bay complex. I use my kayak to fish for flounder, spanish mackerel, speckled trout, redfish and pompano. When the wind doesn't cooperate, my Plan B is to go catch blue crabs.

TFer who Posts Some - Not a Tidal Fish Subscriber

Default Freeport TX

I moved from VA to Houston as well 2 years ago, I definitely miss fishing the chesapeake bay , point look out, buoy 72, all those nice blues haaaa here pretty much been fishing the Freeport Jetty's , fishing its good lots of mackerels ,sand trout, spotted trout, pompanos , occasionally a red will show up, lots of sharks , and the cobia i lost last year slip out of my hand, never seen one since, but fishing its great if you can take 100 degree day every day,

10. Remove Advertisements
    TidalFish.com
    Advertisements