Hi Gang

We've been working on a discount program to extend value to Subscribers who support Tidal Fish and finally am pulling some manufacturers together. Below is the start of the program, hopefully we'll be able to continue to add more discount programs and I will post as we do. We will add a discount program for the Tidal Fish online Fishing Store later, I am having a problem with the program I need to get fixed.

So here's the pitch, not only do Subscribers help support the TidalFish.com site and get extra features, they also get discounts which basically pay for having the subscription. For instance, with Hobie Polarized Sunglasses, if you are a Super Subscriber (costs $25) and you buy a $200 pair of Hobie sunglasses you will save $100, because Hobie gives TidalFish.com Super Subscribers a 50% discount. Net net you make out $75 right there. If you are a Super Subscriber and buy a Lateral Line Crisfield Summer Fishing Shirt and Lateral Line Fishing Hat you save 40% on your order, Lateral Line gives Super Subscribers a 40% discount, thats $34 of savings and you get Free Shipping with Lateral Line, so net net you are up at lest $15 right there.

While its a good sales pitch, what we are really trying to do is give back to those that support TidalFish.com. We really appreciate the support, it helps keep this place going

If you are a Super Subscriber or Subscriber all the information, directions on how to order and discount codes are on the Subscriber's Forum

Thanks again

Brandon
---

Tidal Fish Subscriber's Discount Program

Hobie Polarized Sunglasses
Tidal Fish Subscriber Discount Program:
Super Subscribers receive a 50% discount
Subscribers receive a 40% discount
* You are responsible for shipping charges with Hobie orders, shipping is in line with any other online retailer.
** You may order more then one pair. Please note you may only purchase for your personal use.

Lateral Line Performance Fishing Clothing
Tidal Fish Subscriber Discount Program:
Super Subscribers receive a 40% discount
Subscribers receive a 30% discount
* Lateral Line offers FREE Regular Shipping on all orders.
**Please note you may only purchase for your personal use