Good Information Busted! - Page 9
Page 9 of 27 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Busted!

Super TF Poster - Not a Tidal Fish Subscriber

Quote Originally Posted by HighPressure View Post
    If u people spent more time fishing and less time bitchin u might catch more fish

2. Remove Advertisements
    TidalFish.com
    Advertisements

Dedicated TF Poster - Not a Tidal Fish Subscriber

Quote Originally Posted by Persistence2 View Post
    High Pressure welcome to the board but what does your statement have to do with a outlaw and poacher??? Folks on here fish as much as they can with the way jobs and fuel prices are going.

ummmmm he is the poacher. Oh you are not getting the jr record either. Just a FYI. I deal with spoiled little brats like you everyday, enjoy it now because it comming to a harsh close.

5. Remove Advertisements
    TidalFish.com
    Advertisements

Does anyone know how old he is? Just wondering it seems everyone is calling him a spoiled rich young kid. Just curious why that is.

"If u people spent more time fishing and less time bitchin u might catch more fish"-posted by High Pressure--------
    because he is, and i have a job so thats why i get to comment.....we have these things called computers at a place called work....maybe if you got off your smartphone and out of your boat (ooops sorry i meant daddys boat) and got a real job instead of selling illegally caught cobia illegally then you may understand. but i doubt it, you probably think you are the coolest person out on the water with your signature "wave" but really your not....you will wake up one day and realize it but it will be too late, especially when the prison your in runs out of k-y.

New TF Poster - Not a Tidal Fish Subscriber

Just to let all my fans on tidal fish know im 25, I have my own business just so ya'll know and it seems to be doin pretty good so if any of yall need a job let me know. I wish I had a trust fund because I would have a nice big boat like my dads, since ya'll seem to know so much about me. Justin

All these posts are just blowin in the wind on a fishing forum, if you really want to make a difference get a hold of the prosecuting attorney and have a talk with him and show him some evidence if you really want to get involved.

Loyal TF Poster - Not a Tidal Fish Subscriber

Justin, you'll get what is coming to you dude. I just hope this time you learn your lesson.

Shayne

AMEN ccx2!
    Last edited by caryman33; 08-16-2011 at 09:41 PM. Reason: Meant to quote ccx2

New TF Poster - Not a Tidal Fish Subscriber

And for the guy that said i went by him and gave him the finger thats bs, ive done that to one person in the bay, but i had my reason for that. I have ben nothing less then nice to anyone on the water, yall can talk all the shit you want about me i dont really care, but my family and friends have nothing to do with what i do im 25 not 18. By the way i dont sell fish, im not sure where yall got that from but its not true. Justin

13. Remove Advertisements
    TidalFish.com
    Advertisements

Page 9 of 27 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast