rehoboth in July?
    New TF Poster - Not a Tidal Fish Subscriber

Default rehoboth in July?

Wondering if there is any decent fishing around Rehoboth in July. Any recommendations these days? Only recommendation I have found is Henlopen near the pier.

How about good shops to pick up fly gear?

2. Remove Advertisements
    TidalFish.com
    Advertisements

New TF Poster - Not a Tidal Fish Subscriber

I am headed down this weekend. Any fly action off henlopen on the bay side this time of year? We usually just hit IRI in the boat, but I would like to try the beach again. . .

Dedicated TF Poster - Not a Tidal Fish Subscriber

Cape Henlopen beaches are closed From Herring point to the pipes near the Radar tower for nesting Plovers. The fishing pier (in the park) area is very wadable, as is the ferry jetty area, Lewes beach (fish at night crowded day time), Roosevelt Inlet, The Henlopen Hotel area, are all areas you can fish from the beach, although this time of year the beaches are crowded day time. You may need waders and a stripping basket. The fishing areas along the seashore state park can produce, it is walkin unless you have a beach pass and the required equipment (for four wheel drive only). Herring point is not closed, Canary Creek near the Coast Guard station in Lewes is also fishable. The Orvis outlet, Old Inlet Bait and Tackle are the only places I know of where you can find fly gear, and they are limited.

5. Remove Advertisements
    TidalFish.com
    Advertisements