Fishing Report 8-4
    TFer who Posts Some - Not a Tidal Fish Subscriber

Default Fishing Report 8-4

Had another good weekend fishing, caught all fish on yellow jigs in 30'-35' water back in the coves near north bend. If you dont jig you should try it its a blast.

2. Remove Advertisements
    TidalFish.com
    Advertisements

Average TF Poster - Not a Tidal Fish Subscriber

Thanks for the report, 'zilla. How long do you think they will be jiggable? When do you start seeing them on top again? Was thinking about going to the coast but wind looks crappy..... are you going to Buggs this w/e?
    -Jim
    PS. Tell troy to slow down around those no wake buoys or cover up that nameplate on his boat

Not sure how much longer we will be able to jig them up but if it keeps getting into the 60's at night we will have them on top water very soon this past weekend when we where there camping the water temps in the mornings was down to 81 degrees so it will not be long before we see a lot of top water. Troy really caught it on that forum and i told him not to post anything and he had to put his 2 cents into it. He called me said thanks for the support on the forum when i said you cant fix stupid! I told him i just had to do it! Also last weekend we did see a few on top water but they didnt stay up long, it should only get better from here. I was on the water last saturday morning when that really bad storm came through, that had to be the worst storm i have ever seen on the water winds where 68mph from what i heard and rained so hard i couldnt see 10' in front of me and i had my top up but it didnt help much since the rain was sideways, glad it didnt last but about 5 mins, it was a very bad storm that i never want to be in again. Hope to see you soon!

5. Remove Advertisements
    TidalFish.com
    Advertisements

Average TF Poster - Not a Tidal Fish Subscriber

Yeah, when I went with Troy we really ticked off some bass fishermen he passed pretty close to but he just laughed it off. I didn't know if that's who Linda was talking about but the "Trophy" name on the side made me wonder, then I guess he removed all doubt with his post. Pretty good discussion. I know he meant no harm but when he's looking for fish everything else is off his mind.

BTW, I think the way you handled that poster on the other board was the way to go. I guess the moderators thought it best to remove.

I hope to go next week but I will carry the trolling stuff in case I can't find anything to jig. We're staying in Clarksville but I may run down to the dam if needed. Let me know if you see anything worth running down there for.

Im going saturday morning i will be checking some places i havent been this year like butchers creek there is usally a lot of fish in there and i havent been there this year, I only put in at ivey hill one time this whole fishing season. Every year the fish alway start busting top water back around goat island first and with all this cool weather at night it should crank up very soon. If you see anything back that way let me know. I will let you know what i find saturday. See Ya.

8. Remove Advertisements
    TidalFish.com
    Advertisements