Chief Angler / Moderator
Subscriptions: Double Subscription Charge Problem
We've encountered subscribers that have multiple subscriptions in his/her Pay Pal account. This causes a double billing situation.
We've found this happens because you thought you needed to manually renew at some point and did, but you had "auto renew" enabled in your Pay Pal account. This results in two subscriptions.
In order to stop the double billing do the following.
1. Log in to your PayPal account.
2. Click History under My Account at the top of the page.
3. Choose Subscriptions from the Show drop-down menu.
4. Check the From box and change the date back to the year the subscription was created.
5. Click Search, and then click Details.
To cancel one of the auto renews:
6. Click Cancel Subscription.
7. Click Cancel Subscription again.
Please know that if we could do this for you, we would. But, for security reasons we have no access to your Pay Pal account or any of your credit card, bank or payment information. You must log in and make changes yourself.
Please note that when you cancel one of your subscriptions you will get an email from Pay Pal saying your subscription has been canceled. That only relates to the one that you canceled. Your subscription status should remain action on Tidal Fish with the other active subscription.
Sorry about the problem and thank you for your continued support, we greatly appreciate it!