Kiptopeke December lodging hunt
    Dedicated TF Poster - Not a Tidal Fish Subscriber

Default Kiptopeke December lodging hunt

Hey Pards,

Bill Fowler and I are still looking for lodging for this coming December fishing near Kiptopeke. Lots of positive aspects of staying at the Sunset Beach Resort that include a cleaning station/boat wash, lighted boat parking close to the room, continental breakfast, electric access for boat charging, lots of professional and novice anglers to hang out with! :) Negative is the small room sometimes without usual amenities like a decent size refrigerator and microwave. This past year, the monthly rate was $1200. Possibly one of the suites might be near the same rate.

OTOH, a cottage with similar amenities would be great if the cost were low enough to make good sense.

Joy

2. Remove Advertisements
    TidalFish.com
    Advertisements

Tidal Fish Super Subscriber - I rock!

Might want to call Cherrystone Campground and talk to the management. They have cabins there and it is nice and very quiet. Can probably rent them really cheap. You would have to use the bathhouse though which is right there.

Also, I know some guys have rented some of the Condo's at Cape Charles .........they are REALLY nice.

I would approach a real estate agent to see if they could point you to some rentals.

TFer who Posts Some - Not a Tidal Fish Subscriber

Joy, this past year we rented a house right near the cape charles boat ramp there was 7 of us and had enough room for 3 boats in the yard and we all had beds and we rented it from Nov.27th until Jan 1st and we paid $330.00 each and had a fully furnished house, maybe you should look into that just get a smaller house. You can search the internet for rental property on the eastern shore and find some nice places to rent.

5. Remove Advertisements
    TidalFish.com
    Advertisements