Tidal Fish Forum banner

Why only 13 threads per page

3K views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  Brandon 
#1 ·
I am wondering if it is my computer or a change to TF, but I only see 13 threads per page, excluding the 5 threads that are anchored to the top of page one. All pages after page one have only 13 threads now. It seems like in the past there were a lot more threads per page and now things fall off the first page pretty quickly and get buried on page 2 or 3 or 4. I liked it better when there were like 25 or 30 threads per page. Is this me and my computer (using Chrome) or is everyone seeing the same thing?

#3 ·
Hi
It was only ever 15 threads per page. But given we have had a lot of stickies the page was getting long. The main reason it has been changing, actually was ten for a while, then twenty, now 13 is because we are playing around with formatting for mobile devices.

The stickies should show up on all pages, I will check why that is not happening.

Having said that you do have the ability in your control panel to customize how many threads you want to show up. Goto:
My Account (upper right hand section of the page)
then General Settings (left hand side of page)
then under Thread Display Options go to Number of Posts to Show Per Page
Use that pull down to customize your Tidal Fish experience.

Let me know if you have any questions.
Thanks
Brandon

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.