Tidal Fish Forum banner

Glock 36 for sale in Virginia-

7K views 36 replies 15 participants last post by  buckshotgumbo 
#1 ·
This is a long shot, but I thought that someone on here might be interested or have some advice.

I participated in the Virginia Airborne Search and Rescue (VASR) golf tournament last fall. There was a silent auction for a Glock 36 with 2 clips and a cleaning case. My bid of $550 actually won and the gun is mine. However, because the gun shop is in VA and I am a MD resident taking delivery is a challenge. The bigger issue is that my fiance does not want a handgun in our house. The shop has been trying to sell it on consignment for me with no luck. The gun is brand new, never been fired, and retails for over $600.

It is at The Gun Shop in Warrenton. If you make me a decent offer it is yours (nothing really low...I'd consider anything over 400). You will pay the gun shop and fill out the paperwork there. They will cut me a check once everything goes through.

e-mail me at zkarr2000@yahoo.com or call at 301-613-1756 if interested. The gun shop can be reached at 540-347-1200

Zach

#11 ·
Yeah, or I could get hit by lightning, attacked by a shark, have a window A/C fall on my head or hit the Lotto. I don't live my life worrying about (or counting on that last one for retirement). If folks do, and it makes them feel safe or good about themselves, well this is America. I grew up in the hood, where real crime is a real issue. Trust me, my house is not the one one would want to break into.

#19 ·
A "Liberal Paradise" would be a place where everybody has guaranteed
employment, free comprehensive healthcare, free education, free food,
free housing, free clothing, free utilities, and only Law Enforcement
has guns. And believe it or not, such a place already exists ……
It's called prison.

#29 ·
If its the liberal definition of a semi auto rifle, then yes, I may or may not have a safe full of them. But if it is one of those mysterious weapons the media talk about, you know, the ones that can unlock a safe on its own, automaticaly turns its owner into a criminal, and shoots a million rounds a seccond, then no I have never seen one

#36 ·
This was never meant to cause a debate or a fuss. I felt it was a fairly harmless OT post for February. I bid on a gun to drive up the amount of money raised for search and rescue. I was surprised that the bid won and asked the shop to sell it on consignment for me as I really didn't want it in the house. They were not having much success so I posted it here and a few other spots. At the end of the day Virginia Airborn Search and Rescue got 550, I got most of my money back, and a fellow TFer got a brand new piece for $150 off the retail value. Sounds like a win, win, win. For the record... I completely support the right to own guns and have owned several. I also believe that it is respectable for a family to decide they prefer not have a handgun at home and that decision should be respected as well.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.