Subscription Cancellation - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Chief Angler / Moderator

Hi,
    You must have had auto-renew turned on in your Pay Pal account and because of the system switch to the new owner you will need to manually do the subscription when it comes up for renewal again a year from your last payment. You are good to go for what you have paid to date.
    Thanks
    Brandon

2. Remove Advertisements
    TidalFish.com
    Advertisements

Loyal TF Poster - Not a Tidal Fish Subscriber

Another cancelled subscription via PayPal...shows up on my PayPal account.

Not a problem though...they saved me the trouble of cancelling. Site has gone downhill so far its pathetic. What little I read anymore I'll be doing for free now.

Signed;
    Another long time subscriber (joined 2003) headed out the door.

Rock Star TF Poster - Not a Tidal Fish Subscriber Charlie S's Avatar

Thumbs down Same here !

Quote Originally Posted by jwinds View Post
    Good luck! Notice how most are noted as "Not A Tidal Fish Subscriber"? I exchanged emails with Brandon last year several times and never did get my subscription straightened out. I don't know who bought the site but it sure is not like the old days.
    This is exactly what happened to me. Brandon was never able to help so I just let it go. If they ever get it straightened out I wouldn't "subscribe" again even if it were free! The site just isn't what it was

5. Remove Advertisements
    TidalFish.com
    Advertisements

Loyal TF Poster - Not a Tidal Fish Subscriber

This will happen to everyone who was on AUTORENEWAL using PAYPAL.

It is a PayPal issue - - they will not let VerticalScope create a charge on your account for a Subscription that was originated by TidalFish / LateralLine.
    Good job PayPal !! - I like that their security method is correct.

If you want to stay a subscriber - you have to buy a new subscription from VerticalScope when your current one expires.

Chief Angler of Tidal Fish TFAdmin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by rem1224 View Post
    This will happen to everyone who was on AUTORENEWAL using PAYPAL.

It is a PayPal issue - - they will not let VerticalScope create a charge on your account for a Subscription that was originated by TidalFish / LateralLine.
    Good job PayPal !! - I like that their security method is correct.

If you want to stay a subscriber - you have to buy a new subscription from VerticalScope when your current one expires.
    This is correct. It seems like a pain, but it is there for security reasons.

If you have any questions about it you can PM us.

Also I see a lot of people saying the site has gone "down hill" I am unsure of what we have done to cause this, but if you let me know, I can have someone help fix the issues.

HB - Community Support Manager

8. Remove Advertisements
    TidalFish.com
    Advertisements

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234