Tidal Fish Forum banner

Cape May Charter help????

Need some Help 
7K views 6 replies 7 participants last post by  iFishMD 
#1 ·
Going to be in Cape May over July 4th weekend. Not much of a beach go'er, and my dad, capt' of the Old No.7 isn't either, I told him we'd go book a charter to do some fishing. Now, we don't want a party boat, we're looking to charter out a private boat (max 6 people). Something along these lines

http://www.islandgirlchartersnj.com/Cape.May.Charters.Cape.Map.Fishing.asp

Not saying it has to be the above, however we're thinking someting like that. Anyway, likely be looking to do weakfish/flounder as not much else going on that time of year in the Cape May area.

Anyway, looking for some advice on a good charter to look into. Thanks!

-Phil

#4 ·
clean sweep charter , nj 38 ft center Currently 8 world records have been registered with Captain Timmy at the helm. In 2004 he was a host Captain for ESPN's George Poveromo's World of Saltwater Fishing. Tim holds various ASA titles as he and the tournament team are top competitors winning or placing in numerous striped bass, shark, fluke, tuna and billfish

#5 ·
All of the boats listed above are great boats for bottom fishing species out of Cape May. If you might want to try something different we will probably be running at least one open boat targeting Bluefin tuna over the July 4th weekend. These are make-up trip for singles and small parties for up to 6 anglers. I expect we will have some great Bluefin tuna fishing within 30-50 miles of Cape May and even closer from the DE and MD ports by July 4th. The trips are for 10 or 12 hours depending on how close the tuna are and usually over the holiday weekend we take some family and friends out Bluefin fishing and possibly you could even jump on board with us when we run one of these trips. You can check us out at www.cavemansportfishing.com to visit our web site or Facebook.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.