Tidal Fish Forum banner

Annapolis Saltwater Fishing Expo & Seminar Series Sat. Feb. 28, 2015

3K views 1 reply 1 participant last post by  Kevin McM 
#1 · (Edited)
SALTWATER FISHING EXPO & SEMINAR SERIES Sat. Feb. 28th
The SALTWATER FISHING EXPO brings together some of the best local tackle dealers offering the best and latest Light Tackle Jigging, Live Lining, Bay Trolling and Offshore Tackle. There will be numerous professional Charter Captains and Guides to answer questions, provide advice or book a trip for the upcoming season. There is easy access from I-97, Route 50 and Route 2 with Free Parking. Food and Beverages including Pulled Pork/Pit Beef/Pit Turkey Sandwiches, Raw Oysters, Crab Soup and Full Bar Service.

Saturday Feb. 28th, 2015from 8AM to 3PM
Annapolis Elks Lodge #622 2517 Solomons Island Rd Edgewater MD 21037
Admission is $5 and Kids 14 and under are Free.
Pay at the door -no advance tickets required.

Informative Seminars from local Expert Anglers provide great information and value for the low price of admission.
8:30AM -Captain Lenny Rudow: Inshore Fishing in the Atlantic Ocean
10:00AM -Captain Charlie Sisson:Live Lining for Striped Bass
11:30AM -Light Tackle Fishing Discussion: Spring Fishing Opportunities
Panel Members: Walleye Pete Dahlberg, Chris Dollar, Shawn Kimbro, Lenny Rudow
1:00PM -Captain Greg Buckner:Spring Trolling for Trophy Rockfish

For more information click on http://www.saltwaterfishingexpo.com

Contact Kevin McMenamin kevin@mssaannapolis.com (410) 340-5030

See less See more
#2 ·
Are you tired of this cold weather and snow? I sure am and I'm looking forward to a day to try and shrug off my Cabin Fever and spend the day thinking & talking about fishing. The Spring Season will be here soon. Time to get ready and learn from some local Pros while adding tackle from some of the best Tackle Dealers in the area. I'm looking forward to seeing everyone on Saturday.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.