porgy fishing 5/17 in hyannis
    New TF Poster - Not a Tidal Fish Subscriber

Default porgy fishing 5/17 in hyannis

so im headed up to hyannis to target porgy. with the tropical storm coming im hoping it doesnt ruin the trip. never been up there before so im looking forward to catching something new and fishing different waters. anyone with any tips, pointers, advice or knowledge would be greatly appreciated thank you.

2. Remove Advertisements
    TidalFish.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Qball View Post
    so im headed up to hyannis to target porgy. with the tropical storm coming im hoping it doesnt ruin the trip. never been up there before so im looking forward to catching something new and fishing different waters. anyone with any tips, pointers, advice or knowledge would be greatly appreciated thank you.
    How was the trip?

Quote Originally Posted by charque View Post
    how was the trip?
    it was great! I filled 2 60 qt coolers with porgy! As fast as i could drop my line i was reeling up 2 fish at a time. Unbelievable and fun!!!

5. Remove Advertisements
    TidalFish.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Qball View Post
    it was great! I filled 2 60 qt coolers with porgy! As fast as i could drop my line i was reeling up 2 fish at a time. Unbelievable and fun!!!
    Ah yes!! I went the last part of May and filled the cooler with porgy and limited out on the black bass! - Spoils you for sure.

7. Remove Advertisements
    TidalFish.com
    Advertisements