Ocean City Gas Fuel Prices - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Dedicated TF Poster - Not a Tidal Fish Subscriber

Thanks for checking around.

3.04 sounds about right for 89 at sunset. 4/gal is for ethanol-free 91 I believe.

I'm pretty sure Sunset is a bit over .50 less than OP yacht club (which sucks because I'm only about 250' from the gas dock at the yacht club, lol, but it's usually worth the run to Sunset when I'm putting in 100+ gallons). I usually tend to fill up with ethanol free every other tank or depending on what the bank account dictates, lmao.

I'm actually planning to top off my tanks tmrw for a trip on Friday so I'll post what the prices are tmrw.

2. Remove Advertisements
    TidalFish.com
    Advertisements

just in case yall didnt know, that red diesel has more than red dye in it on-road diesel has 15ppm sulfer (lubricant) in it for emissions by the epa, the off-road (red fuel) has 500ppm sulfur. if you put green diesel in your boat it has basically no lubricant in it and if it has older engines equipped with injection pumps then you are asking for expensive problems!!!

Just filled up at Sunset tonight and it was 2.99 for 89 and 3.89 for 93

Quote Originally Posted by SharkJP View Post
    Thanks for checking around.

3.04 sounds about right for 89 at sunset. 4/gal is for ethanol-free 91 I believe.

I'm pretty sure Sunset is a bit over .50 less than OP yacht club (which sucks because I'm only about 250' from the gas dock at the yacht club, lol, but it's usually worth the run to Sunset when I'm putting in 100+ gallons). I usually tend to fill up with ethanol free every other tank or depending on what the bank account dictates, lmao.

I'm actually planning to top off my tanks tmrw for a trip on Friday so I'll post what the prices are tmrw.
    Wait, SharkJP, the 89 is E, & 91 is non-E, & you're mixing them every other fill-up?? That is not a good idea. Please tell me you're joking...

I didn't know you couldn't mix ethanol and non-ethanol fuel. What's the reason?

7. Remove Advertisements
    TidalFish.com
    Advertisements

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12