20" fish in the bay? - Page 2

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Loyal TF Poster - Not a Tidal Fish Subscriber

Had to stay at it. I moved west a few miles and got into bigger fish and a couple of nice macs. Might have seen you out there. What boat were you in? I was in a SeaPro bay boat with t-Top and some blue artwork on the side

2. Remove Advertisements
    TidalFish.com
    Advertisements

Dedicated TF Poster - Not a Tidal Fish Subscriber

22" pro line walk around with t top name No Gotta

Super TF Poster - Not a Tidal Fish Subscriber

Quote Originally Posted by DaveHuz View Post
    Had to stay at it. I moved west a few miles and got into bigger fish and a couple of nice macs. Might have seen you out there. What boat were you in? I was in a SeaPro bay boat with t-Top and some blue artwork on the side
    You're getting macs north of the bay bridge? Nice!
    Pat in Joppa

5. Remove Advertisements
    TidalFish.com
    Advertisements

Saw you working around me. We moved over to the Belvidere and shut the engine down and waited for the fish to surface around us. Plenty of birds. Had two big hookups on what had to be big rock and boated two 21" macs. A real surprise. Both picked up on crippled herrings lures. 1/2 and 3/4 oz.
    Last edited by DaveHuz; 09-15-2015 at 08:01 PM.

Sting silvers gentlemen on the bottom rearward of the direction the schoolers are moving.

R

Blog Entries

They are on the bottom .stay away from birds and breakers . Fish behind and on edges if nothing is showing on finder hunt around . There are allways a few. Getting the jig to bottom without hooking up on a blue fish or dink striper can b the problem I have been using 3oz metal to get down quick.and doing well.

TFer who Posts Some - Not a Tidal Fish Subscriber

Was also on that school west of LP on the outgoing until the current went slack. Ran around a bit while waiting for tide but didn't turn anything else up. Ran back there on the incoming and fished til dark.

Dink city. Brought home my biggest 4 blues for the fryer.

DINKS = OUR FUTURE although a pain right now it could turn into some beautiful fishing in the future!

Super TF Poster - Not a Tidal Fish Subscriber
    Blog Entries

I really miss that this time of year. I use to live and keep my boat about one mile from Love Point. Fish under the undersize rock, or just leave and try to find better size. Hit the shallow water rock piles along Eastern Neck Island with lures like a Chug Bug surface lure, or some kind of plastic on a 1/4 or 1/2 OZ. jig head. Cast to the dark spots in the shallow water on the Kent Island side. Dark spots will be rocks from shore-line erosion out from farms. If you know what I mean. WOW! I would never give that Information out while living there for 25 years. If you do try this, let me know how you do. Send me a PM

It's hard to hold out much hope for these smaller fish making it past the gill and pound nets after they reach 18".

Quote Originally Posted by Reel World Sportfishing View Post
    DINKS = OUR FUTURE although a pain right now it could turn into some beautiful fishing in the future!

13. Remove Advertisements
    TidalFish.com
    Advertisements

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast