Tidal Fish Forum banner

Garmin & Homeport...

1K views 1 reply 1 participant last post by  hippie 
#1 ·
Here is my delema. I have about 100+ waypoints on scratch paper with their coordinates. I want to put them into my Garmin GPS/Chartplotter but was hoping not to have to sit in my boat all day long to do so. So, yesterday I had "Garmin homeport" downloaded into my PC. Now after 12 hrs of trying to get "homeport" to do anything I give up and want "Homeport" out of my PC along with the Garmin Help Forums. But I can not uninstall either because Homeport does nothing no matter what you click on and therefore the stupid Garmin Help Forums do not respond in any way either. Henceforth, when I try to uninstall either of the systems they do not respond in any way so I can not uninstall anything! Now I'm stuck with a bunch of worthless junk in my PC. Please don't laugh as it was just a weak moment when I thought I might actually accomplish something. If anyone has a suggestion please help me out, Thank you, Bob

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.