Good Information Author Edward Gertler's Guidebooks on Paddlersguies.com
    New TF Poster - Not a Tidal Fish Subscriber
    Blog Entries

Default Author Edward Gertler's Guidebooks on Paddlersguies.com

Paddlersguides.com is the official website for Author Edward Gertler's paddling guides titled Maryland and Delaware Canoe Trails, Garden State Canoeing and Keystone Canoeing. For a free sample map of Tonoloway Creek and Little Tonoloway Creek (As seen in Md & Delaware Canoe Trails and Keystone Canoeing) visit the site and download the PDF. The map includes a description of Tonoloway Creek.

2. Remove Advertisements
    TidalFish.com
    Advertisements

Super TF Poster - Not a Tidal Fish Subscriber

Quote Originally Posted by rickyrod View Post
    Paddlersguides.com is the official website for Author Edward Gertler's paddling guides titled Maryland and Delaware Canoe Trails, Garden State Canoeing and Keystone Canoeing. For a free sample map of Tonoloway Creek and Little Tonoloway Creek (As seen in Md & Delaware Canoe Trails and Keystone Canoeing) visit the site and download the PDF. The map includes a description of Tonoloway Creek.
    Greetings Ricky!

I own Gertler's MD and DE hard copy book which I have had for close to 35 years.

No ww paddlers on this board, if fact there are not many kayak fishermen on this board these days either.

See you on the river--maybe join me and D Collins at Harpers for a staircase run one day!

Rock Star TF Poster - Not a Tidal Fish Subscriber

I worked with Ed Gertler for 10 years during the 1980s. His passion for paddling was very obvious. His books are outstanding references for those who want to explore waters in the regions. At least during the years when I knew Ed, he did not fish, and his books are not likely to share tips on fishing spots.

5. Remove Advertisements
    TidalFish.com
    Advertisements

New TF Poster - Not a Tidal Fish Subscriber
    Blog Entries

Default Author Edward Gertler's books can be found on here ....

Hey Steve,

Hope you are getting out to fish these days. I just got my lifetime VA licence! You know, after thoroughly reading all his books I have found that there is a lot of information there that would be useful for a fisherperson. He has paddled a lot of places that are tidal in his books and his descriptions are useful.... https://paddlersguides.wordpress.com/

Quote Originally Posted by SteveL View Post
    Greetings Ricky!

I own Gertler's MD and DE hard copy book which I have had for close to 35 years.

No ww paddlers on this board, if fact there are not many kayak fishermen on this board these days either.

See you on the river--maybe join me and D Collins at Harpers for a staircase run one day!

Super TF Poster - Not a Tidal Fish Subscriber

Ricky this is a blast from the past post!

I agree that Gertler's book is a great resource for fishermen.

8. Remove Advertisements
    TidalFish.com
    Advertisements