Test

Thread: Test

Platinum TF Poster - Not a Tidal Fish Subscriber
    Blog Entries

Default Test

Attempting to post my Android Smart phone photo for first time.IMG_20180507_062042.jpg No fish were injured during this photo session. All 3 released that day same place they were caught ,immediately to let other fishermen have the thrill of catching some. They were all around the same size. 16-17 in. 1.5-2 lbs. North America's future freshwater game fish. Can survive almost anywhere. Even in low oxygen , hot, stagnant water that other fish can't live in.
    Last edited by Capt.Nick; 05-09-2018 at 05:57 PM.
    Fishing can be anything you want it to be

2. Remove Advertisements
    TidalFish.com
    Advertisements

Platinum TF Poster - Not a Tidal Fish Subscriber
    Blog Entries

My opinion about smart phones is this. They take too long to turn on ,press all the apps then wait until you can take a picture. Now I know why I see so many anglers take several minutes to turn on their phones and finally take a picture. Many fish have died waiting to get their picture to be taken after being released . Too much time out of water .At least keep the fish in the water while you 're getting your phone ready to do a photo shoot if you must use a smart phone. I wont be using mine to take any more fishing pictures. They're not smart to use for C&R fishing pictures. Buy a camera instead even if it's a cheap one.
    Fishing can be anything you want it to be

4. Remove Advertisements
    TidalFish.com
    Advertisements