Tidal Fish Forum banner

Test

2K views 1 reply 1 participant last post by  Capt.Nick 
#1 · (Edited)
Attempting to post my Android Smart phone photo for first time. Water Eye Insect Arthropod Liquid
No fish were injured during this photo session. All 3 released that day same place they were caught ,immediately to let other fishermen have the thrill of catching some. They were all around the same size. 16-17 in. 1.5-2 lbs. North America's future freshwater game fish. Can survive almost anywhere. Even in low oxygen , hot, stagnant water that other fish can't live in.

See less See more
#2 ·
My opinion about smart phones is this. They take too long to turn on ,press all the apps then wait until you can take a picture. Now I know why I see so many anglers take several minutes to turn on their phones and finally take a picture. Many fish have died waiting to get their picture to be taken after being released . Too much time out of water .At least keep the fish in the water while you 're getting your phone ready to do a photo shoot if you must use a smart phone. I wont be using mine to take any more fishing pictures. They're not smart to use for C&R fishing pictures. Buy a camera instead even if it's a cheap one.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.