Question Nu Canoe 10 frontier
    Platinum TF Poster - Not a Tidal Fish Subscriber
    Blog Entries

Default Nu Canoe 10 frontier

Looking to upgrade to an uncluttered , stable ,stand up , 360 elevated ,swivel seated , stretch your legs , comfortable for a full days fishing paddle craft .Does anyone have one of these . I'm done with kayaks. When you're looking down the barrels at 70 you need comfort. Do the engineers think everyone can turn their heads around like a parakeet to get to things behind them with a fixed forward seat? I'm pretty sure this is the model and size for my needs where and how I fish . I looked at the 12 today and it may be a tad big for me to handle when I get older , which ain't far away. This yak served me good for 18 years.. Actually these hulls are neither a canoe nor a kayak . They resemble a Swamp Dory that can be paddeled, peddled, rowed or motored. tricked out any way you like it with stand up bar ,swivel cart wheel etc,.. BTW Got my PB Snakehead today 12# .
    Last edited by Capt.Nick; 09-20-2018 at 03:12 PM.
    Fishing can be anything you want it to be

2. Remove Advertisements
    TidalFish.com
    Advertisements

Blog Entries

Had to contact 4 dealers to find one. Everyone is sold out and they are back ordered. A lot of hunters buy these too So they sell these year around. Got the last one around in Gettysburg Pa. There's a lot of room in the 10 ftr because of the 39 in. width and flat uncluttered deck .The 10 is rated for 500# and weighs 62 .The 12 is rated for 650 # 41' wide and weighs 77#. You wont need the 12 unless you carry 2 or more people or go with some children. I have 3 kayaks so there's no problem when I guide .Try to get some pics tomorrow
    Last edited by Capt.Nick; 09-23-2018 at 01:32 PM.

Blog Entries

Here are a few pics of the F10 . I made a handle on the bow with 1/2 in. electrical pvc and 2 pvc pipe straps to make it easier to twist the yak in a sideways position to get it through a 30in. fence easier. It is also usefull to load the yak on a roof rack. The wheel cart has solid rubber tires and floats. I'll put the pics on the next post down. Having trouble with posting pics too big? Maybe later?

5. Remove Advertisements
    TidalFish.com
    Advertisements

Blog Entries

Lets see if this works instead https://www.youtube.com/user/nucanoe

Blog Entries

It's amazing how many choices and how the kayak craze has taken off in the last 5-10 years . Kayaks from $200-$5,000 and user ages from 5 to 80s.

8. Remove Advertisements
    TidalFish.com
    Advertisements