New Thread of Navionics Information and Questions
    Average TF Poster - Not a Tidal Fish Subscriber

Default New Thread of Navionics Information and Questions

Navionics is a very important tool that I literally use every day. Utilizing every tool possible to make myself a better angler I use my Navionics Maps both in my Lowrance HDS Unit and on my iPad to study the bodies of water prior to a day of fishing and or boating. The dynamic information has proven to be invaluable. Hopefully this thread can be a place to share updated information regarding this tool.

2. Remove Advertisements
    TidalFish.com
    Advertisements

Default Importance of Updates

Its really important to make sure you are updating your Navionics App. and Map cards frequently if not daily. The amount of information in this set of boating and fishing tools are endless. The work you can do right from your home to prepare for a day on the water is very valuable. the App. alone will allow you the convenience utilize Depth Shading, check Weather, tides, winds and more.

weather small.jpg

Default Importance of Updates

I really like to make sure to keep all of my equipment in good working order to help make my days on the water more successful. Additionally, i think its really important to keep my Lowrance units updated as well as my Navionics Map cards and App. Navionics has a good deal going on right now offering a rebate for old mapping cards. Super easy, here is a link to the details: https://www.navionics.com/usa/lp/reb...m_content=logo

Hope it helps to prepare fellows anglers to hit the water ready with the latest updated information as well as saving a couple bucks!

Semper Fi and Tight Lines,

5. Remove Advertisements
    TidalFish.com
    Advertisements