Question Any Stripers showing up around Oregon Inlet area?
    Rock Star TF Poster - Not a Tidal Fish Subscriber

Question Any Stripers showing up around Oregon Inlet area?

My boat is in Virginia Beach, but was down while the computer got replaced under warranty, (SLOW process) so I missed the fall season.

In years past, after the season was over in VB, we would always take a run down to Oregon inlet and go out there. We would usually find birds and keeper fish right off the beaches. This was quite a number of years ago.

Do the stripers still show up down there? Has anyone been catching any? Very curious.

If you don't feel comfortable posting publicly, feel free to email me at [email protected]

Thanks!

2. Remove Advertisements
    TidalFish.com
    Advertisements

Dedicated TF Poster - Not a Tidal Fish Subscriber

Unhappy Stripers

Quote Originally Posted by thill View Post
    My boat is in Virginia Beach, but was down while the computer got replaced under warranty, (SLOW process) so I missed the fall season.

In years past, after the season was over in VB, we would always take a run down to Oregon inlet and go out there. We would usually find birds and keeper fish right off the beaches. This was quite a number of years ago.

Do the stripers still show up down there? Has anyone been catching any? Very curious.

If you don't feel comfortable posting publicly, feel free to email me at [email protected]

Thanks!
    Don’t I Wish! Been a few yrs since they showed with any consistency or numbers. The last good season ended when the commercial guys rolled in and killed thousand! Miles of dead fish, saw it with own eyes....