Tidal Fish Forum banner

ANNAPOLIS SALTWATER FISHING EXPO & SEMINAR SERIES Sat. Feb. 23rd

2K views 2 replies 1 participant last post by  Kevin McM 
#1 ·
The Annapolis SALTWATER FISHING EXPO has become one of the most popular winter fishing shows in the area. It brings together some of the best local tackle dealers offering the latest Light Tackle Jigging, Bay Trolling and Offshore Tackle with an outstanding Seminar Series. Most of tackle offered for sale is new and reflects innovations focused on our local waters. There will be numerous professional Charter Captains and Guides to answer questions, provide advice or book a trip for the upcoming season. This event is hosted by the newly formed Annapolis Anglers Club which is a non-profit club and is sponsored by AllTackle and FishTalk & PropTalk Magazines.

Admission includes four Informative Seminars from local Expert Anglers which provide great information on what is working for these local Captains.
8:30AM - Captain Charlie Sisson: Live Lining for Chesapeake Rockfish
10:00AM - Shawn Kimbro: From Panfish to Rockfish, Tips & Tricks for Light Tackle Success
11:30AM - Captain Brian Mayer: Spring Trolling for Trophy Stripers
1:00PM - Light Tackle Panel Discussion: Spring Fishing Opportunities
Panel Members: Chris Dollar, Lenny Rudow, Shawn Kimbro, Richie Gaines

The Seminar Room is separate from the main Show Floor and provides a comfortable and sound isolated room with seating for +125 attendees. Grab a seat early and be sure to bring a notebook and pen. Expo hours are 8AM to 3 PM and the entire event is held indoors at the modern Annapolis Elks Lodge which is located at 2517 Solomons Island Road Edgewater MD 21037. Admission is only $5 for adults and Kids 14 and under are FREE! Pay at the door - no advance tickets required. There is easy access from I-97, Route 50 and Route 2 with Free Parking. Food and Beverages are available including Pit Beef Sandwiches, Fresh Shucked Oysters and Full Bar Service!

For more information click on: http://www.saltwaterfishingexpo.com

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
Are you tired of this cold weather and snow? I sure am and I'm looking forward to a day to try and shrug off my Cabin Fever and spend the day thinking & talking about fishing. The Spring Season will be here soon. Time to get ready and learn from some local Pros while adding tackle from some of the best Tackle Dealers in the area. I'm looking forward to seeing everyone on Saturday.

#3 ·
The Saltwater Fishing Expo Crew would like to thank all the Anglers who attended Saturday's show. There was another great turn out and the everyone seemed to have a great time. We would also like to thank the Sponsors and Vendors who helped to make this a great Winter Fishing Show. The Saltwater Fishing Expo is held on the last Saturday in February which will be on Saturday Feb. 29[SUP]th[/SUP], 2020 if you want to put that in your calendar. Thank You and Tight Lines!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.