Tidal Fish Forum banner

March 31st wind report

Fishing Report 
1K views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  CaptMikeStarrett 
#1 ·
It was rainy and windy when I arrived at the ramp. Denise was coming from Utah to fish for blue cats. Okay, that's not completely true. She was in town for business and loves to fish and always plans a fishing trip around business trips. Headed out against a stiff NW wind, I thought we'd have a rough ride. We were only sprayed once, not bad I thought. As we arrived at the only spot on the river protected by a NW wind, the sun came out. It was still windy in the high teens but, at least the rain had stopped. We looked around for fish and found the pickens slim. We had no choice so, we made lemonade. Fish were caught and good conversation was had. The trip back to the ramp was one of the roughest, wettest and coldest runs in recent memory. We were soaked, soaked and soaked good. One other first happened this weekend. Both Saturday and Sunday, customers lost hats. One while running and one to today's wind. Hats set free to the wild, circle of life...

Capt Dave

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.