Lowrance Hook 7 power cord for sale
    TFer who Posts Some - Not a Tidal Fish Subscriber

Default Lowrance Hook 7 power cord for sale

This is a power cord for a Lowrance Hook 7 GPS / fishfinder. When I bought my unit, I was replacing an old Garmin that was not acquiring the Sats, so it was time to upgrade. The many programs on the new unit took a long time to learn, and on the water was not the place. Since I had a 12 volt power source, I bought an extra power cord so I could go through the many programs at home. If you have one of the older Hook series units, you know what I mean. The newer models of the Hooks have different plugs. After about a year, I couldn't find my cord. I tore the shop apart to no avail . So I decided to buy another one. Wouldn't you know it. After another year, I was looking in a box for my Radio Control model electronics, and there it was. My long lost power cord. SO, now I have an extra I don't need. This cord cost me almost $40.00 ! This one has the connections to your VHF to provide location information if your radio has the red MAYDAY button on it. I'll let the cord go for $20.00. Let me know if you are interested.

This plug will probably fit other units in the Hook lineup, except the newest ones, as they have different plugs.
    Attached Images Attached Images

2. Remove Advertisements
    TidalFish.com
    Advertisements