Question Is anybody fishing in the lower Bay area? - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Super TF Poster - Not a Tidal Fish Subscriber

Quote Originally Posted by JuneBugJoe View Post
    This post has become dead as far as fishing reports in the lower Bay are concerned.. How about Rudy Inlet or Lynnhaven? Nothing. Poquoson flats? Nothing. James River? Lafayette River? Are there just no fish in the area?

It's almost enough to make you just say "the heck with it."
    Due to the many rainy windy days over the last three weeks, there has not been much of an opportunity to get out on the bay.

- - - Updated - - -

This post has become dead as far as fishing reports in the lower Bay are concerned.. How about Rudy Inlet or Lynnhaven? Nothing. Poquoson flats? Nothing. James River? Lafayette River? Are there just no fish in the area?

It's almost enough to make you just say "the heck with it."
    Due to the many rainy windy days over the last three weeks, there has not been much of an opportunity to get out on the bay.

2. Remove Advertisements
    TidalFish.com
    Advertisements

Dedicated TF Poster - Not a Tidal Fish Subscriber

Well if I reading the forecast and listening to the marine band on my scanner right, this week ought to give us a break on the wind and chop. I will surely be out there one day or two. York Spit here I come.

TFer who Posts Some - Not a Tidal Fish Subscriber

Thanks for all of your replies to my question. I guess I was not the only one noticing the lack of posts here. I was not aware the site had been sold. WE ARE THE SITE but only if we use it. Otherwise, ????? nothing.

As for reporting on Facebook - I hardly go there for any reason. My wife is like a teenager: Almost always on it. Never heard her mention fishing reports, however.

5. Remove Advertisements
    TidalFish.com
    Advertisements

Default wind has hurt us the past few weeks but the fishing will pick up this weekif the good forecast prove to be true! true

Quote Originally Posted by Semper Fidelis View Post
    Well if I reading the forecast and listening to the marine band on my scanner right, this week ought to give us a break on the wind and chop. I will surely be out there one day or two. York Spit here I come.
    Don't give up on the Chesapeake fishing! Seeing plenty fish as they move North! Plenty of Spanish, spades, cobia available if the marine reports rove to be accurate!

Rock Star TF Poster - Not a Tidal Fish Subscriber

I am still going 2-3 times a week, fishing has been pretty sporactic.. I do blame it on weather... Yesterday my buddy had 10 spanish in box in 30min... But it slowed way down after he called.. he tried spade , 1or 2 saw only a couple cobes.. ( winds did kick up) While I stayed home and installed new breaker for windless on my grady. I am just not visiting this site much anymore..

Thanks for all of your replies to my question. I guess I was not the only one noticing the lack of posts here. I was not aware the site had been sold. WE ARE THE SITE but only if we use it. Otherwise, ????? nothing.

As for reporting on Facebook - I hardly go there for any reason. My wife is like a teenager: Almost always on it. Never heard her mention fishing reports, however.
    There is a facebook page but last thing posted was in 2017.

I fish Va is a FB page last post was yesterday... ( I don't post there either) I use the hull truth.
    Many reliable friends there , that used to post here...

New TF Poster - Not a Tidal Fish Subscriber

Any spanish reported off of Gwynnn's or Windmill Point?

I am sure they are there, I have caught them above wolftrap..

Average TF Poster - Not a Tidal Fish Subscriber

Seeing more fishing report posts lately! Thanks guys, this site is what we make it. Keep em coming!

13. Remove Advertisements
    TidalFish.com
    Advertisements

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast