Question Is anybody fishing in the lower Bay area?
Page 1 of 3 12 ... LastLast
    TFer who Posts Some - Not a Tidal Fish Subscriber

Default Is anybody fishing in the lower Bay area?

This post has become dead as far as fishing reports in the lower Bay are concerned.. How about Rudy Inlet or Lynnhaven? Nothing. Poquoson flats? Nothing. James River? Lafayette River? Are there just no fish in the area?

It's almost enough to make you just say "the heck with it."

2. Remove Advertisements
    TidalFish.com
    Advertisements

TFer who Posts Some - Not a Tidal Fish Subscriber

Default The site has gone South

Quote Originally Posted by JuneBugJoe View Post
    This post has become dead as far as fishing reports in the lower Bay are concerned.. How about Rudy Inlet or Lynnhaven? Nothing. Poquoson flats? Nothing. James River? Lafayette River? Are there just no fish in the area?

It's almost enough to make you just say "the heck with it."
    I enjoyed reading the posts ,but now there is not much info and a load of pop ups . Going to delete this app and look around for some Other fish news. Adios

Dedicated TF Poster - Not a Tidal Fish Subscriber

Don't trash the site, not many people are able to get on the water, wind and chop have not been our friend. I have a 19ft boat and it's not fun to try and get out where the fish are hanging. The salinity level in the rivers have slown thing down a bit. Patience, patience, we're hoping for a better July.

5. Remove Advertisements
    TidalFish.com
    Advertisements

Loyal TF Poster - Not a Tidal Fish Subscriber

I have had a steady pick up near HRBT and Hampton River. Nothing oi write home about but some pullage on croakers, bluefish and a keeper flounder.

Rock Star TF Poster - Not a Tidal Fish Subscriber

Site has gone downhill since brandon sold to Canadians.... Sorry guys I have just about given up..

Gents

I ask that all keep posting. Although the sale might not have helped - I think it is a change in 'preferred channel'.

I took over the administration of Jetskisportfishing.com and we are experiencing the same sharp decline.

I was subscribing to the Mudhole Tutorial Series until they went to Facebook. I think Facebook is taking over these types of Forums.

I have sent out similar pleas to the constituents in the Jetski Forum, asking that they continue to participant. it remains a struggle with a choice few posting while many are lurking and some of those still signing up but not posting.

I enjoy Tidalfish, especially the VA and the Crabbing Sites and will continue to monitor and contribute.

Just my 2Cents
    Steve

New TF Poster - Not a Tidal Fish Subscriber

Cobia of course but haven’t heard of a lot of bottom fish showing up yet. Heard that the dead zone is worse than ever due to low salinity

Average TF Poster - Not a Tidal Fish Subscriber

The site is flawed for sure, but I'll still post what I can and ask others to continue as well. Without being a "Facebooker", this site remains my go-to for real advice and camaraderie with real fisherman. We fished inside Lynnhaven inlet Saturday morning, caught 2 short flounder and one keeper at 18.5". The wife caught a variety of bottom fish including some large croakers.
    Last edited by Goin' Coastal; 06-21-2019 at 11:33 AM.

Rock Star TF Poster - Not a Tidal Fish Subscriber

So,,, do you work for Omega -- or other purse seine concerns?
    Edit: sawbones..?? Plenty of bottom fish showing in purse seine nets! What bothers me is Few if any are showing on rec 's lines! that should be great concern of all!

Put in at Gloucester Point yesterday fished upriver of bridge down to below CG Station. Loaded up on croaker with about 1/2 dozen spot mixed in. Nothing over 10 or 11 inches but nevertheless a good day on the water and dinnerrrr. About 20 FOW seemed to be the key.

13. Remove Advertisements
    TidalFish.com
    Advertisements

Page 1 of 3 12 ... LastLast