Fishing Report Sun 7/14

Thread: Sun 7/14

Dedicated TF Poster - Not a Tidal Fish Subscriber

Default Sun 7/14

A friend and I fished the eastern bay yesterday targeting perch to fill his freezer. We pulled away from the dock at 6am
    to a beautiful sunrise and calm water. We decided to throw top water plugs for stripers for the first hour to see if there was
    anything around. We caught three between 18 and 19 inches. Then it was perch time, we had to ride around a little until I finally found where they were hitting. We ended up putting 48 perch in the cooler most were between 9 and 11 inches. My friend also landed a 10lb.
    catfish. I was throwing a pink perch pounder lure and my friend was throwing a #3 mepps. The catfish was caught on the mepps.

Mike
    Attached Images Attached Images

2. Remove Advertisements
    TidalFish.com
    Advertisements

Blog Entries

Mike picked up 2 keepers north of your bridge Sunday evening. Fish are showing up but very scattered had to work for them.

Good deal, you definitely have to work for them. There were a lot of sub-legal being caught at the bay bridge Saturday.

Mike

5. Remove Advertisements
    TidalFish.com
    Advertisements

Super TF Poster - Not a Tidal Fish Subscriber
    Blog Entries

That is some good perch fishing. You did very good Mike. I like the pictures.

Thanks man, I love perch and with my transducer not working right now its hard to locate them but I will give Eastern Bay a try next time out.

8. Remove Advertisements
    TidalFish.com
    Advertisements