Looking for a HO Looking to add fishermen to my crew list
    Average TF Poster - Not a Tidal Fish Subscriber

Default Looking to add fishermen to my crew list

My crew list is getting thin, so it's time to add some names to the list. I fish out of Chincoteague whenever the weather permits. My preference is to fish weekdays, but weekends work too, particularly when the bite is hot. I'm a hardcore fisherman and do whatever it takes to put fish in the box (troll, jig, chunk, bottom fish, deep drop, day and night time Swordfish, etc.). I like day trips, but fish overnight as often as possible, since two shots at the best fishing times usually produce more fish. The boat is a 32' Yellowfin with full electronics/radar and all safety equipment (liferaft, SAT phone, EPIRB, etc). Experienced fishermen are preferred, but if you're short on experience I'll try to get you in the mix with some of the more experienced guys. I'm a laid back guy and I don't like drama or BS. Let's go fishing!

If you have questions or are interested, please reply to this thread or PM me. Thanks.

Bob

2. Remove Advertisements
    TidalFish.com
    Advertisements

New TF Poster - Not a Tidal Fish Subscriber

Hi Bob, I have several years of experience fishing Chesapeake bay including over the bridge tunnel off my 24 Grady. We recently bought a place at captains cove and I’ve moved the boat there with hopes of eventually going offshore. While I have a decent amount of fishing experience I’d be relatively new to offshore. I can sometimes
    Make it on weekdays if I have a couple days notice. Would love to join and share expenses. My number is 202-360-1913.

Dedicated TF Poster - Not a Tidal Fish Subscriber

Sent you a PM

5. Remove Advertisements
    TidalFish.com
    Advertisements

TFer who Posts Some - Not a Tidal Fish Subscriber

I live in Rehoboth and fish offshore on my buddy's 27 foot cape horn. lots of experience offshore in florida, bimini, etc. not so much up here but retired so i have time to go weekdays or whenever. i dont really do the computer except through my wife but you can text me at 410-353-5782 would love to hook up and give it a try. Thanks! Harry

Average TF Poster - Not a Tidal Fish Subscriber

Harry: Thanks for the reply...I've added you to my crew list and I'll give you a call in the next few days to talk about a possible trip and give you my contact info.

Bob

Sent a pm

Hey Bob,

Please add me to your list. I have many years experience and run my own boat out, but sometimes it's really nice to spend some time in the pit doing the leg work. Of course if i'm invited I can bring gear if you need anything, bait, ice, help with the gas expense. I'm pretty good at washing the boat at the end of the day too! My phone number is 410-533-6071, call or text.

New TF Poster - Not a Tidal Fish Subscriber

Hey Bob, i run out of greenbackville marina. I am running 26' glacier bay i have a place in stockton.Always looking to fish with others share intel. If
    you are still looking for experienced people email me and we can talk.

George [email protected]

\\

Bob, sent you a PM as I'm going to be available through the rest of the season :)

12. Remove Advertisements
    TidalFish.com
    Advertisements