Can't edit email address
    Loyal TF Poster - Not a Tidal Fish Subscriber

Default Can't edit email address

went into my account. Tried to change from a valid yahoo.com address to a different yahoo.com address but not allowed. Why not?

2. Remove Advertisements
    TidalFish.com
    Advertisements

Chief Angler of Tidal Fish TFAdmin's Avatar

Hi there.

In order to change the email, you need to also insert something where the password fields are for the change to take effect. You don't have to change your password, so you can add the password you're using now, just something has to be added there. If you like, you can send a PM to this account and we can update the email for you?

Niall

I did what you said. I entered my current password in order to continue. Then under change password, I entered my current password. Then I entered my current password again. Then, I changed my email address to another valid email address. Then I entered the new address again. Then, I received this message:

Hello,
    As explained in our Terms of Service on the first screen in the registration process, we do not accept any free email accounts for registration. Please re-register with a valid service provider or company email address.
    Thank you

I'm using a PC Desktop. I get this same message using Edge, Firefox, and Chrome. I'm trying to change from one valid yahoo.com email account to another valid yahoo.com email account.

5. Remove Advertisements
    TidalFish.com
    Advertisements

Chief Angler of Tidal Fish TFAdmin's Avatar

Hello there,

This should be resolved now.
    Let me know if this works.

Ed

Looks like that worked. Thank you.

8. Remove Advertisements
    TidalFish.com