Need some Help Rockfish Declared Overfished - Need Your Input - Page 3

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 71
  1. #21
    Average TF Poster - Not a Tidal Fish Subscriber
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    54

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by O sea D View Post
    what a bunch of bull shit
    Truth too hard to swallow huh? Or you just don't want to accept that recs (you?) are responsible for their demise once again?

  2. Remove Advertisements
    TidalFish.com
    Advertisements
     

  3. #22
    Loyal TF Poster - Not a Tidal Fish Subscriber
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    1,041
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kurazy kracka View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by O sea D View Post
    what a bunch of bull shit
    Truth too hard to swallow huh? Or you just don't want to accept that recs (you?) are responsible for their demise once again?
    dumb ass democrat

  4. #23
    Loyal TF Poster - Not a Tidal Fish Subscriber
    Join Date
    Jul 2001
    Posts
    1,352

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kurazy kracka View Post
    Truth too hard to swallow huh? Or you just don't want to accept that recs (you?) are responsible for their demise once again?
    Dumb question but I assume recs include charters and they are taking many thousands of fish from just the Bay Bridge area alone...maybe tens of thousands. I’ll double down. Want to make a dent? No planers, no live lining! If charters are considered commercials it’s a surprise to me.

  5. Remove Advertisements
    TidalFish.com
    Advertisements
     

  6. #24
    Average TF Poster - Not a Tidal Fish Subscriber
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    54

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SteveF View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kurazy kracka View Post
    Truth too hard to swallow huh? Or you just don't want to accept that recs (you?) are responsible for their demise once again?
    Dumb question but I assume recs include charters and they are taking many thousands of fish from just the Bay Bridge area alone...maybe tens of thousands. I’ll double down. Want to make a dent? No planers, no live lining! If charters are considered commercials it’s a surprise to me.
    Correct, recs include all private charters. Comms ate those who go out and harvest fish and then sell them wholesale.

    So in the summer the charters which are sending thousands of short floaters out with the tide, that's all rec.

  7. #25
    Loyal TF Poster - Not a Tidal Fish Subscriber
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    1,041
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Nobody should b making a living off of rock fish in this day and age nobody .

  8. #26
    Average TF Poster - Not a Tidal Fish Subscriber
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    54

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by O sea D View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kurazy kracka View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by O sea D View Post
    what a bunch of bull shit
    Truth too hard to swallow huh? Or you just don't want to accept that recs (you?) are responsible for their demise once again?
    dumb ass democrat
    And you must be an illiterate, uneducated redneck. Sorry that I can read and understand charts, graphs, and information.

    OH! Maybe if they broke the ASMFC reports down into words no longer than 6 letters long and included lots of fun pictures youd be able to comprehend them? Nah, doubt it.

  9. #27
    Super TF Poster - Not a Tidal Fish Subscriber
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    3,691

    Default

    I did some research and it looks as though the commercial quota is 42.5 % of the maryland total.

    This is based on the link below. Section at the top says updated July 3,2019

    http://mdrules.elaws.us/comar/08.02.15.07

    I can admit when I’m wrong and don’t like spreading bad info if I can avoid it or correct it.

  10. #28
    Loyal TF Poster - Not a Tidal Fish Subscriber
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    1,041
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kurazy kracka View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by O sea D View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kurazy kracka View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by O sea D View Post
    what a bunch of bull shit
    Truth too hard to swallow huh? Or you just don't want to accept that recs (you?) are responsible for their demise once again?
    dumb ass democrat
    And you must be an illiterate, uneducated redneck. Sorry that I can read and understand charts, graphs, and information.

    OH! Maybe if they broke the ASMFC reports down into words no longer than 6 letters long and included lots of fun pictures youd be able to comprehend them? Nah, doubt it.
    yea your rite its a report can't be false news🤔

  11. #29
    Loyal TF Poster - Not a Tidal Fish Subscriber
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    1,041
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    [QUOTE=done workin;3363631]I did some research and it looks as though the commercial quota is 42.5 % of the maryland total.

    This is based on the link below. Section at the top says updated July 3,2019

    http://mdrules.elaws.us/comar/0dude ...shit8.02.15.07

    I can admit when I’m wrong and don’t dude its political bullshit.

  12. #30
    Loyal TF Poster - Not a Tidal Fish Subscriber
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    856

    Default

    If you recieve money for any services, being selling tomatoes on the side of the road, tvs at a department store, repairing an ac unit or putting people on fish, your commercial. Not recreational.

  13. Remove Advertisements
    TidalFish.com
    Advertisements
     

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Link to Us   Subscription Information   Advertise   Privacy Policy   Resources   Contact Us   About Us

©2012 TidalFish.com. All Rights Reserved.