Good Information Wish A Fish

Thread: Wish A Fish

Loyal TF Poster - Not a Tidal Fish Subscriber

Default Wish A Fish

Great day for Wish A Fish. Couldn't of picked a better day. The weather great, and everything went off as planned. Just wanted to once again thank Skip and Ralph for all they do. I can't imagine how much there is to do to get ready for this. Also want to thank all the volunteers who once again came out. It takes everyone one of them to set this up. Linda and I look forward to doing this every year. Thanks everyone.......

2. Remove Advertisements
    TidalFish.com
    Advertisements

Platinum TF Poster - Not a Tidal Fish Subscriber

It was a great event. We had a family of five and we caught about 100 spot, one bluefish, a few stripers and one croaker. The kids all caught fish and took turns driving the boat. An amazing amount of work goes into this event. All the kids got a certificate, a fishing rod, tackle box and a great lunch. Thank you Skip, Ralph and many other volunteers that make it happen.......... Gary

Dedicated TF Poster - Not a Tidal Fish Subscriber

Default Thank you Skip and Ralph

Quote Originally Posted by crabby and son View Post
    It was a great event. We had a family of five and we caught about 100 spot, one bluefish, a few stripers and one croaker. The kids all caught fish and took turns driving the boat. An amazing amount of work goes into this event. All the kids got a certificate, a fishing rod, tackle box and a great lunch. Thank you Skip, Ralph and many other volunteers that make it happen.......... Gary
    Our young lady, Linnea, had the time of her life. Driving the boat , going fast and hearing a croaker for the first time. Parents on the hook to buy a boat now.

5. Remove Advertisements
    TidalFish.com
    Advertisements

Platinum TF Poster - Not a Tidal Fish Subscriber

Quote Originally Posted by Sparkplug View Post
    Our young lady, Linnea, had the time of her life. Driving the boat , going fast and hearing a croaker for the first time. Parents on the hook to buy a boat now.
    I told you that you will have to buy a boat now. Ted and I enjoyed fishing with your family!! Can't wait until next year!......... Gary

Super TF Poster - Not a Tidal Fish Subscriber

Great job guys. Always had a great time doing WAF. One of the reasons I miss My bigger boat.

Rock Star TF Poster - Not a Tidal Fish Subscriber Bob H.'s Avatar

Weather was great and all the kids came back smiling and talking about their fish. Looking forward to my 14th? year on the docks.

Average TF Poster - Not a Tidal Fish Subscriber

Good Day All!

This was my first year of doing this although I had wanted to do it many times in the past. It will not be the last either!!

Thank You to all the people who helped it truly takes a team to pull this off.

Extra thanks to Ralph and Skip who are always working hard for others true "Servant Leaders ".

Thank You to my mate ( GARY, crabby n son ) who responded on short notice.

Great time was had by all..

Till Next year.

Capt. Ted

10. Remove Advertisements
    TidalFish.com
    Advertisements