Fishing Report The Fast and Furious-TPL 9/15

Dedicated TF Poster - Not a Tidal Fish Subscriber

Default The Fast and Furious-TPL 9/15

My middle daughter has been asking when she could see what fast trolling for mac’s is all about, and of coarse wanted to bring her friend. So today was the day. We left middle river at 5:45 on a flat calm bay and headed south. Got to TPL and 4 lines in at 6:45. Two #1 and two #2 planner with Clark spoons. Wasn’t long before the short #2 tripled and we had a Mac on. Had a good pick at them putting 6 nice ones in the cooler and at 8am all 4 rods went down, we released those 4 fish and stowed the fast trolling rigs and broke out the slow trolling rock gear. At 3.5 knots we were still catching mac’s. Managed one 20 inch rock before we pulled them at 10am and ran home. Had to laugh as we were cleaning the boat my daughter said- fishing today was fast and furious. The girls had a great time and I thoroughly enjoyed watching them reel in the fish. I hope they stay around long enough to get one more shot at them.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	C3BFF975-AA13-4BFD-9E44-2A09D15EB77B_1568586522079.jpeg 
Views:	105 
Size:	671.6 KB 
ID:	254143   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	57E6DE5E-640B-4F01-96D1-4B1D267BA72C_1568586535391.jpeg 
Views:	96 
Size:	1.33 MB 
ID:	254145  

2. Remove Advertisements
    TidalFish.com
    Advertisements

Nice work. It's memories made like this with family that is most important....Joe

Platinum TF Poster - Not a Tidal Fish Subscriber

Fishing with your kids is priceless. The fish caught are a bonus.Good job!..... Gary

5. Remove Advertisements
    TidalFish.com
    Advertisements

Ditto on the fishing with family, nothing better .....except catching fish with family. Love the Macs. Beautiful fast moving fish.

Super TF Poster - Not a Tidal Fish Subscriber

Nice going! We gotten two cracks at the macs the last two weeks, and got a couple each time out. I'd like to get another crack at them as well before they slip out. They are a lot of fun, are beautiful fish, and is the closest thing that we get in the bay to offshore style fast trolling.

Super TF Poster - Not a Tidal Fish Subscriber

way to go dad! doesnt get any better than that! Thats all my girls (early 20s) want to do when they come home is go on an adventure with dad.

9. Remove Advertisements
    TidalFish.com
    Advertisements