Need some Help Cbbt flounder hunting
    Dedicated TF Poster - Not a Tidal Fish Subscriber

Default Cbbt flounder hunting

Heading to Kiptopeake this weekend with my girlfriend trying to catch some flounder, have not been down there in over 10 years, any help on were and how we can find some would be much appreciated. Been catching lots of macs in mid bay and a few keeper rock.

2. Remove Advertisements
    TidalFish.com
    Advertisements

New TF Poster - Not a Tidal Fish Subscriber

I'll be there for the weekend as well, hopefully beginning about sunrise tomorrow.
    I'm shorebound and will be fishing the pier. you can stop by Chris" bait and tackle, they will set you straight.
    The usuals produce pretty well GULP! minnows and I would drift on your way out for some spot/croaker less than 5 inches fish whole and alive, bigger use as strip baits. stop by and say hi if youd like.

Dedicated TF Poster - Not a Tidal Fish Subscriber

Cool, thanks for the reply, we'll hit Chris's on the way in. Not getting in til 1pm or so , probably head out after 3 or so after getting set up. If u see the Vickie-eM, center console give me a shout

5. Remove Advertisements
    TidalFish.com
    Advertisements

Super TF Poster - Not a Tidal Fish Subscriber

Fish between the bridges or on either side of the spans. Look for structure on your depth finder for the best spots.

Will be fishing on the June T on Saturday.

7. Remove Advertisements
    TidalFish.com
    Advertisements