Tidal Fish Forum banner

Lagrange Creek Quick Report

Fishing Report 
2K views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  36deadrise 
#1 ·
A health issue has kept me off the river late summer and all of the fall. I did manage to slip out for a very quick trip yesterday and worked a few skinny water spots close to home around the mouth of Lagrange Creek . The rockfish are still in the shallows. I did not manage any keeper but I must have released 2 dozen or more 18" fish and a slew of smaller ones. I kept thinking a keeper size dumb one was going to bite for me but never did. Some fat white perch were mixed in with them. Fish were in 4-5' of water off a sand bar, some on open flats and others around some wooden structure. Beautiful weather and mostly flat water.

#2 ·
Thanks for the report SlateDog. Glad to hear you were able to get back out on the water. No keepers but sounds like a good day of fishing. I'm closer to the Bay in Sturgeon Creek of the Rap. Haven't had the chance to get out for a few weeks myself but already looking forward to this weekend and trying our luck.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.