2010 Carolina Skiff DLX 1655 with 2019 Yamaha 4 Stroke 50 HP
    Loyal TF Poster - Not a Tidal Fish Subscriber

Default 2010 Carolina Skiff DLX 1655 with 2019 Yamaha 4 Stroke 50 HP

2010 DLX 1655 Carolina Skiff with 2010 trailer. Repowered in April 2019 with a 2019 Yamaha F50, Four Stroke outboard. Also has a Minn Kota RipTide iPilot trolling motor with quick removal mounting bracket. Onboard dual battery charger for trolling motor battery and starting battery. Lowrance HDS 5 depth finder/GPS/Fish Finder.

This is a great little boat for the Potomac River and even on the bay on good days. The DLX is a deeper boat than the J series Carolina Skiff and is very dry riding and safe. This one is configured with a front casting deck, rear deck and center console.

Trailer is in excellent shape with spare tire.

Yamaha motor is just past break in period and has transferrable Yamaha warranty. I’m downsizing right now and this was a second boat for me. I love the boat for shallow water fishing and exploring. Asking $11,000 OBO. No low ball offers please, the Yamaha motor is $9,500 alone. This boat has been stored inside since it was new and is in excellent condition.
    Attached Images Attached Images

2. Remove Advertisements
    TidalFish.com
    Advertisements

Loyal TF Poster - Not a Tidal Fish Subscriber

Dropping the price to $10,500. I've already bought a new boat and want to get rid of this one.

4. Remove Advertisements
    TidalFish.com
    Advertisements