Question The Lowly Spot and Croaker
VA Northern Neck Forum Sponsors
    Platinum TF Poster - Not a Tidal Fish Subscriber

Smile The Lowly Spot and Croaker

Please participate in our poll to let us know how spot and croaker should be managed. Yes there are Addendums out for both now.

http://joinvssa.org/action-plan/spot-croaker/

2. Remove Advertisements
    TidalFish.com
    Advertisements

Dedicated TF Poster - Not a Tidal Fish Subscriber

What the $&@$ is the point of owning a boat or pissing money on gas in this state anymore???? 1 striper, 1 cobia, 1 croaker? How about not letting the “native Americans” net the spawning fish in the spring? They have as much right to the fish in the bay as I have to the potatoes in Ireland

TFer who Posts Some - Not a Tidal Fish Subscriber

The mentality of saltwater fishing has got to change. If it continues as a fish and fry fishery its done. The Blue Cats and Snakeheads are not helping either. Eat all those you want.

5. Remove Advertisements
    TidalFish.com
    Advertisements

Striper i agree lets put regs on everything sell our boats and equipment and put all the boat builders,tackleshops & all the things we spend our hard earned money on out of business and let the mehaden boats and commercial fisherman do what they want, sharon lea

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Avery View Post
    Please participate in our poll to let us know how spot and croaker should be managed. Yes there are Addendums out for both now.

http://joinvssa.org/action-plan/spot-croaker/
    I would actually make the restrictions even tighter, especially if it affects coms too.

Perhaps in my fit of anger I missed my point. I don’t mean to blame one group for the situation the bay is in. We all had a hand in it. So we all need to help fix it...not just is lowly rec guys. It just seems like every time I turn around the recreational fishermen are taking the brunt of the restrictions and regulations while everyone else does what they want. Just my $.02!!!

9. Remove Advertisements
    TidalFish.com
    Advertisements