Good Information Planning a road trip- anyone interested?

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    Dedicated TF Poster - Not a Tidal Fish Subscriber

Default Planning a road trip- anyone interested?

Hey All,

If you're like me than cabin fever may be setting in and the thought of the spring fishing here is a bit depressing. A small group of us are planning a trip to Hatteras mid April. All is depending on weather but we're planning to fish 2-3 days over the weekend of 4/17-4/19. We're towing down a 23 Grady and looking for several other small boats to join the fun. We possibly have 1 other Grady coming down but this is not exclusive to Grady owners.... the more the merrier. We have done this trip several times over the years but it's been at least 10 years for me so I'm really looking forward to it. We typically had some good action at the Rock Pile, it's a 25 mile run from the inlet. YFT and mahi are typically our main target but we have caught mako, blackfin, wahoo, kings, and a sailfish there in April. It's a great way to shake off the rust and get the fishing year started. With several boats it's not only safer but we work together to put each other on the fish. Great getaway and meet some new fishing buddies.

Buck

2. Remove Advertisements
    TidalFish.com
    Advertisements

may be able to get some guys together if im welcome to tag along fishing a 25 grady with twins

That would be great No Fish, I hope the crew comes together for you. If we get guys who are willing to town down but need HO's I'm sure this thread can help guys connect too.

5. Remove Advertisements
    TidalFish.com
    Advertisements

Platinum TF Poster - Not a Tidal Fish Subscriber

I may have to think hard on this! Never Fished there,Have no idea what to use..But I do have a Grady. LOL..226 Seafarer/2018 250 Suzuki. Looking to do new things before I can't !

i know i can get 2 guys but if not me and my son will fish for sure

I am interested. Keep boats at tech’s lair?

Bucktails you can count me in i am in the process of installing new electronics on boat now so i will be itching to go by then if not before

double post

Super TF Poster - Not a Tidal Fish Subscriber

If anyone needs someone to help with expenses I will be available. I’m talking towing and boating gas, tolls, misc. and bait expenses. Can share a motel room or get my own room. I don’t have an off shore boat.

Tidal Fish Super Subscriber - I rock!

Default Ready to HO

I am interested in being a HO. I have a grady 232 gulfstream, but I do taxes-will not be able to get boat ready by that date. I have some really good offshore rods and reels. Keep me posted.

13. Remove Advertisements
    TidalFish.com
    Advertisements

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast