Good Information Planning a road trip- anyone interested? - Page 5

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Dedicated TF Poster - Not a Tidal Fish Subscriber

That bites been hot out of OI. A buddy of mine (John Rogers) landed a nice one this past Sunday. Have you been down Mhandle? Still looking for a HO? I have the itch to get out there.

2. Remove Advertisements
    TidalFish.com
    Advertisements

Tidal Fish Super Subscriber - I rock!

JustinM I am willing to HO. However I allready told bucktales I would go with him if he has room. Lets see how it plays out. Thanks for the invite.

Hey Palm Pilot,

We're filled but one guy is 50/50. Might I suggest planning to HO with Justin. They're looking for guy with some experience to help run the pit and bring some hardware. With over 3k views, you would think we would have a few more HO's on this board. Come on boys, dust off the tackle and raise your hand. Meet some new fishing buddies, make some great memories and hopefully put some meat in the box.

Hey Spurgeon, I remember your posts way back in the day. You have been around the board for a long time! We need to get on the water together. I have a 21 mako that's fine for the bay or wrecks out of OC... I used to have a 26 glacier bay and ran to the canyons quite a bit back in the day. Doing some boat shopping this year....what I'm trying to say is that you need to invite me to the deep! Are you able to make the HI trip?

New TF Poster - Not a Tidal Fish Subscriber

Hi All, I have a 2008 Wellcraft 270 Coastal with twin Etec 250s that I want to take down there however I need an experienced crew as I have not had this boat out that far yet. I have rods (6 TLD50s and 6 TLD25s) and some tackle that I cannot wait to break in with some nice fish.

Welcome to Tidalfish dstddard! Glad to have you on the trip. We're up to 7 boats if you get a crew together. Where are you located? That's a nice rig to tow down to HI. What's the beam on that boat? I believe the max for the CBBT is 9'. The 23 grady I'm fishing on is over that, we're taking 95. If you need to contact me feel free.

Chris "Buck" Buchleitner
    410-533-6071

New TF Poster - Not a Tidal Fish Subscriber

Hi bucktales, thank you for the welcome! I am in the Woodbridge, VA area and yes, I just got it the end of last season and brought it back up here from FL. It has a little over 9 ft beam so I will need to stay out of the CBBT as well. I had a 230 Coastal with single 250 Johnson for 10 years prior to this boat. Towed it all around VA, MD, and DE. I got this one for a good price however the previous owner seemed to be behind on the maintenance to it. Only has 330 hours on the engines. I just finished the 300 hour maintenance on them, resolved the engine code issues, and some cosmetic work. I replaced the lines on the outriggers from a single line to triple lines. Autopilot was not working. I am going to test that on Sunday if the weather holds up.

I just got back from NC on Monday. My bud towed his 29 Regulator down which has a beam of 9'6 and we went through the cbbt no problems. I could be interested in being a HO if stars aligned, i have plenty of cockpit exp and have a set of 4 penn 50 vsw that i could contribute if it worked out

10. Remove Advertisements
    TidalFish.com
    Advertisements

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345