Tidal Fish Forum banner

Retirement soon

Good Information 
3K views 13 replies 13 participants last post by  Capt.Nick 
#1 · (Edited)
On Cinco de Mayo I will leave the office forever and start full time Guiding on the Mighty Potomac River. I am so looking forward to getting back on the main river doing BuBBa trips.
BuBBa trips will be a run and gun style, with many techniques, hitting all the traditional spots that LGMouth hang out on. Used to do this back 20 plus years ago but since every bass guy went out and bought a boat I stopped doing this on weekends. Just too many boats/tournaments out there on weekends.
I will be taking these trips on Wed, Thurs, Friday's. Running tides and covering lots of water. Can not wait to do this again.

Next year during April crappie season it will also open up many more days for those who have eye issues and just can not see going to work. Ha.

The evening snakehead trips are by far our most popular trips and if I do not have a BuBBa trip next morning it adds three more days per week.

Then I have so much to do at home also. Fix this - rebuild that and so on. So not much down time as I step boldly into the next part of my life.

No fishing on Mondays or Tuesdays since everyone needs a weekend of sorts.

Thanks
Capt Mike

www.indianheadcharters.com

See less See more
#2 ·
Congratulations on your retirement Mike! There go my Caps tickets😪 i am doing well after my hip replacement and look forward to our annual Spring Crappie trip. Being semi retired, I still have eye problems, aka seeing bobbers, but that's why you are there and to put minnows on my hooks! LOL I'll bring your lunch.😊

Anglers, take advantage of Mikes retirement and book a trip with him. It's better than a comedy show and always a cooler full of fish.🐟🐟🦈 Mike knows the Potomac like a book........ Gary

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.