Question Susquehanna state park - Page 2

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Rock Star TF Poster - Not a Tidal Fish Subscriber

Thanks "done working" for getting back. I do like going straight to the horse's mouth to avoid "fake news" and therefore take all information presented on message boards with a huge grain of salt. I'll be checking the State Park website early next week for any updates concerning closures of State Parks.

2. Remove Advertisements
    TidalFish.com
    Advertisements

Ooops… On another Maryland oriented fishing website (Kayak oriented) I see that Hogan released an update today (Saturday) on closures of MD State Parks. Not that bad so far. Seems almost all State Parks are still open but all the beaches are closed. Too cold to swim right now anyway, but I’m guessing the picnic tables, grills, and bathrooms at the beaches are all closed off. Susky State Park wasn’t even mentioned in the long list of closed beaches. Once again, as I “recommend”, take this new info with a huge grain of salt. The State Park website may be updated with this new information early this week. I'll be checking. BTW, take your own TP if you go to any state park.

Super TF Poster - Not a Tidal Fish Subscriber
    Blog Entries

If anyone is interested in fishing Delaware. Indian River inlet State Park is open for fishing.

Just copied the following from the MD State Park website. The political and Co-vid waters are getting murkier and murkier as well as convoluted. The Susky State Park isn't even mentioned, albeit it doesn't have a beach. Dunno if the bathrooms, picnic tables and grills are still useable when the beaches are closed in other parks. Just about all the mentioned parks listed the boat ramps as still open.

The following is a summary of State Park closures:
    Assateague State Park: Closed - except boat launch open
    Calvert Cliffs State Park: Open - except beach closed
    Chapel Point State Park: Open - except beach closed
    Cunningham Falls State Park: Open - except Houck Area, Beaches, and Falls Trail all closed - Manor Area, fishing lot and boat launch are all open
    Deep Creek Lake State Park: Open - except beach closed - Boat launch open
    Elk Neck State Park: Open - except North East Beach closed - Rogue's Harbor Boat Launch open
    Greenbrier State Park: Open - except beach closed
    Greenwell State Park: Open - except beach and Fishing Pier closed
    Gunpowder Falls State Park: Open - except Hammerman Beach closed - Dundee Creek Boat Launch open
    Hallowing Point: Open - except beach closed - Boat launch open
    Hart-Miller Island State Park: Open - except beach closed
    Harriet Tubman Underground Railroad State Park: Closed
    Herrington Manor State Park: Open - except beach closed
    New Germany State Park: Open - except beach closed
    Newtowne Neck State Park: Closed
    North Point State Park: Open - except beach and fishing pier closed
    Point Lookout State Park: Open - except beaches, fishing pier and road and parking south of boat launch area all closed
    Rocky Gap State Park: Open - except beach closed - Boat launch open, as well as some trail-access parking lots
    Swallow Falls State Park: Closed
    Sandy Point State Park: Closed - Boat launch open
    St. Clements Island State Park: Open - except beaches closed

6. Remove Advertisements
    TidalFish.com
    Advertisements

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12